Chapter 55

Without im knowing, you're becoming mine. That night, you're mine and im totally yours. How happy i am knowing that your heart beating for me just the same like how my heart is beating for you. How your kisses, your hugs, your voices...

That's all becoming my favourite. That's the sign that im totally giving my everythings to you, rebecca. And i think you the same too. How you're staring to me that night.. I could melt quickly if you did that again. Gosh, i will surely cherish that moments everyday.

My favourite day, in my room and with you. It feels like dream. Like dream that i could touch you that much and likes dream that you touch me gently like that. I fall for you so bad, rebecca. And if falling for you is a disease, I dont think i could recovered from that forever, rebecca.

When talking to richie, he said that you will hurt me. He said that you will hurts everything that you touch. But i dont care. Yes. I dont freaking care. I willing to die when you touch me than watching you touch anyone else. I willing to feel your poisons when you touch me, even though it hurts. I willing, rebecca.

The only things that my heart is saying that time is : I trust you and i love you.

For sure. I follow my heart at the moment.

We are so happy. I could see how you were smiling when before this, you're not even smiling this wide. But you're. You did that when you're with me. I always becoming a witness of how you get so excited when meeting me, laughing, chuckled, and getting naughty whenever you besides me.

Slowly, those cold aura that building inside you before this suddenly crashing down and replace with a gentle one. I love it so much rebecca. I realise, i was the one that could make you felt like that and act like that. And not even in my thoughts thinking that you will do something like this with another people.

And you're proofing that. You're so loyal to me.

Your efforts to meeting me, i appreciate that so much. You willingly driving hours only to meet me and spending time with me even for a day. You willing, rebecca. How can i not fall for you this bad?

Everyday my life with you is just like i always dream. Its perfect. Even though you're saying that you gave nothing and sometimes you get insecure when you gave me a little gift, but for me.... Its perfect rebecca.

Your little gifts, your cute sudden surprise, Its all perfect.

Why are you that insecure and afraid that i will get upset when you actually didn't do that? Im happy with you. Seriously, all this time in my life i could say that im the happiest when im with you.

You never disappoint me. How gentle you are rebecca?

I love everythings about you. Your smile, your random jokes or stories, your worriness, your rants, your gorgeous and beautiful appearance, your nice taste on foods, your sweet dimples, your kisses, hugs, everythings.

Gosh. I fall for you so badly.

If i can, i will put you in my pocket, bringing you everywhere but will keep hiding you so that no one will take you away from me. You're that precious to me and that's how you're worth to me.

I love you. I love it when im with you. Im happy :)