Chapter 22

That evening until night comes, they only spending time with enjoying the rides and playing games. That's including rebecca. Rollercoaster, bumper car, pirate ships, and now lastly, shooting games.

Shooting games is the best and the most game that they always waiting for. This is where the bet come and for sure they will playing against each other.

"How? teams?"

"im with rebecca and you with freen." Billy said, smirking while taking a shooting toys gun makes richie nodding and smirking too as if he confident that he will win.

"Deal. Lets go." Rebecca said while putting on a vest and helping each other to wear it nicely too. Then they head inside the shooting range with the sounds of announcement the game will start hearing as rebecca and billy ran away together before its started.

"okay come on freen! We can do this! I want to beat billy and rebecca so fucking much." Richie said and tapping freen's back as if he was giving a couragement. The lights in the shooting range studio slowly turn dark-red as the both team hiding and slowly walking to search for their opponent.

There, a sound of shootings hearing once they meet each other, as they all trying so hard to shoot towards the button that place at the chest so that the button will turn off to eliminate a person.

"Fuck!"

"You're dead meat!" Billy stuck his tongue as he keep shooting while hiding and richie also did the same. Suddenly both of them stood up and aiming, shooting at the same time makes both billy and richie's buttons turn off and there, they both eliminated.

"Fuck billy?!!"

"serve you right! Rebecca will surely win against freen!" Billy teasing richie while laughing as they both taking off the vest and head out together. Right now, its only leave freen and rebecca. Who will be the winner?

"Come on, freen! Where are you~" Rebecca said mockingly with a smirk as freen still hiding and could hear her steps was getting closer to her. Knowing that rebecca is really good in shooting or whatever she did, that's make freen breathing hardly in nervous. Freen tried so hard to not breathing out loud but she fails makes rebecca turn her head towards a table.

She could see a tip of gun where poiting out from the table makes she know that freen is under there, hiding from her. Rebecca slightly chuckled seeing that and that time she couldn't think of anything. She only could think that freen is a freaking cute clumsy girl. Seriously. Who's hiding with a little tip of gun out? Freen. Only freen. Keke.

Hearing the chuckled, freen know that rebecca already see her as with that, she quickly get out from the table, running away in rush but before she could escape from rebecca more, rebecca already run catching her and grab her waist, pulling her to her body makes both of them roughly fall down onto the floor.

Rebecca gasped while freen already scream in scared with her both eyes closed thinking that she already fall hardly on the floor.

"Arghhh..." Rebecca groaned, eyes closing with a little hissing. Slowly, when freen open her eyes, there. At the moment, the time and world seem stop. Their heart beating unto each other ears, eyes meeting and digging into each other's soul, and throat swallowing the saliva hardly.

Freen gulped hardly when realise that she was perfectly landing on rebecca, and could feel rebecca's chest was breathing rapidly up and down.

"We will get to choose and claim the gift from the staff for the winner, right?" Rebecca suddenly ask makes freen swallowed her own saliva one more time and slowly nod her head. Yes, they get to choose a gift at the counter for a team that win the shooting games. Rebecca's corner lips slightly curled and staring onto freen's reddened cheeks, down to her gorgeous and tempting lips.

"Would you like the gift?" Rebecca ask again makes freen shyly nod, as rebecca knowing so much that freen is a type that will get excited or happy over a little things. Such as... giving the small plushie when winning any games.

"Then shoot me, freen. Shoot me at my chest." Rebecca's lips slightly smiling as with that freen smirking in winning as she quickly lift her body up, sitting on rebecca's lower body before she pointed her gun to rebecca's chest who still laying helplessly with a stares and smile to her. Rebecca seem so startruck and adore her so much at that moment.

"You're serious want to lose against me rebecca? Billy might scold you later ~" Freen teasingly said with chuckled makes rebecca more in awe seeing how that happy she is.

Rebecca then scoffed and nod her head.

"Yes. Faster! Before i change my mind!"

The sounds of gun shooting and fake bullet immediately hit rebecca's vest and also the button which make the green button turn off. There, rebecca officially eliminated which make freen screaming in happiness knowing that her team is win. And that's thanks to rebecca.

"Yeahhhhh!!! I win!!!" Freen shout and was about to stood up but before she could do so, rebecca already sitting up and pull freen's arm, making her sit on her again. Freen gasped, eyes slightly widened when rebecca staring to her that deep. What making she more shock is, she literally straddling rebecca complately right now.

"Where is your thankyou?" Rebecca suddenly ask, eyes slowly trailing down to freen's shaky lips and also all over her face. Freen gulp hardly, breath already hitched and hands trembling hardly.

"T-thanky——-"

"And i dont want that thankyou. I need something else." Rebecca cut her words, indicating that she doesnt want freen's thankyou in words. But she want something else. Thankyou in a different way.

Freen gulp and eyes already shaky, stares deeply towards rebecca. That's make rebecca slightly chuckled. Freen is so terribly cute.

"What do you-you want t-then?"

"a k——"

"TEAM RF WINS. PLEASE EXIT THE SHOOTING RANGE NOW." The announcement hearing makes rebecca slightly sighing loudly and lift freen up with freen slowly standing up before she stand up too. She glance to freen for a second and raise her eyebrows as if she's not doing anything just now.

Didn't she know that freen is terribly in stunned and mind blowing right now because of her actions?!

"Lets go." Rebecca walk away with smiles as freen slowly follow her from behind. Reaching the main entrance, billy groaned and slap rebecca's arm hardly just like they expected.

"What the fuck rebecca?!! Lose against freen?! Gosh!" Billy groaned makes rebecca scoffed and chuckled.

"She's just too good okay, That's all. Stop. Lets claim the plushie. Which one you want freen?" Rebecca ask as she walk to the counter with the others following her. Freen shyly look at her and then to the plushies that being hang all over the wall.   

Rebecca also look at the plushies, searching for a cute yet worth to claim specially for freen.

"Huh there! A white rabbit that wear a cute shoes." Rebecca pointed to the rabbit as with that, freen's eyes immediately grew bigger in excitement.

"Yes! That one please!" Freen exclaimed excitedly which make the worker take it and give to her. Rebecca smiling seeing how freen hugging the bunny with her wide smile. A smile that she always dream for. There, richie groaned in annoyed, rolling his eyes when seeing all of this.