Last chapter

Freen's hand was trembling. Her eyes already wet with the tears as the tears rolling down wetting those book pages that rebecca's owned. She immediately run out, not thinking about anything anymore.

And this time, she was crying out loud, bumping onto richie and all of her family's members.

She went to richie and hit richie's chest hardly, whimpering and shaky in his arms.

"Where is rebecca??!! Where is rebecca richie!!! Where is rebecca...."

She was rebelling, hitting and screaming as if she was losing her mind.

"freen... freen.. stop. Stop." Richie ssaid softly, sighing out loud and somehow holding back his tears.

"I want rebecca! Mom! Dad! Billy! Rebecca is here! Rebecca is here last night.."

"Sweetie, stop it please..."

"No!! REBECCA!!! I WANT REBECCA!!!"

"I want rebecca...."

That day, everythings become messed up much more. The truth is finally told. About rebecca. Everyones know about her but, its her decision. This all her decision. Rebecca is nowhere to be found. And richie is not the one that sending her to the airport.

No where. She's faded like a dust. How do you think freen was crying that day? She's crying her heart and lungs out.

Everythings is finally reveal. And she finally understands rebecca. So much.

Maybe, rebecca is a selfish, coward, and cold person, or maybe she's just a young woman who tried to live. A woman that stuggling on her own. A woman that hold her promise with her mom, and a woman that wants nothing but to see her loves one to be happy. Especially freen.

She wants nothing. But freen to be happy. And she thinks, being with her who unstable right now, will make freen struggled and hurted. That's why she leave. She leave before its all too late. She just want to see freen's happiness. Even from afar, even not with her.

That's rebecca. A young woman that tried so hard.

"I wont let anyone have my heart until i found you again, i wont."

- T H E E N D -