Chapter 29

Rebecca stepping inside her friend's beach bar, where she just coming here to let the times pass by until evening. She take a sit on the stool, ordering only a coke to wet down her dry throat. Sipping, staring and enjoying the music, suddenly her eyes caught a familiar figure that walking inside the club with a woman cling onto his arm.

Rebecca slightly raise her eyebrows and put down her glass, walking to the same direction. This time, she comfirm. Its richie. Richie was taking a sit on the sofa with a woman sitting on his lap, kissing him hardly and roughly. Rebecca furrowed her eyebrows and slightly tilt her head.

"Did freen already went home?" She mumbled and quickly stepping away from the club. Yes, she went to the car, driving away to the house again. If richie is here enjoying himself with another woman, then freen obviously already at home right? That's all what she want. Freen at home.

When arrive at the house, its already evening. Rebecca went inside and look around, eyebrows slightly furrowed as if she was that focus in searching a certain person. She then went to the kitchen, and lips immediately curled to a thin smile when seeing freen was happily eating at the table.

At the same time too, rebecca slightly raise her eyebrows and quickly went to check for the foods. As expected. Its gone. Its all finished. Freen look at her, blink her eyes rapidly and blankly as rebecca look at her and playfully wearing her angry face just to tease freen more.

"Hey that's mine! That's mine!!! I ask mom to save it for me!" Rebecca said, placing her both hand to her own waist, staring deeply to freen. Freen gasped and slightly eyes widened hearing this.

"I-its yours?! B-but there is no your name here." Freen said, slightly grinning makes rebecca tilt her own head and smirking.

"Oh really?! I see. Fine. Okay fine! Mom!!! Freen stole my foods!"

"Hey im not okay??!! I dont know about it! Im sorry!"

Mrs Armstrong quickly running to the kitchen and saw this two likely to have a word fight.

"Mom! Look! Im not eating at all. Freen stole it!" Rebecca pointing her finger to freen as freen quickly stood up from the chair and raise her both hand as if she was surrender.

"B-but i dont know its hers!"

Mrs Armstrong shook her head and chuckled seeing this two. For a second, she forget that rebecca is cold before this when seeing how goofy yet smiley rebecca is.

"Its okay. Rebecca. I will cook another one okay? Just let freen have it." Mrs Armstrong said makes rebecca sighing out loud and humming under her breath.

Rebecca then glance to freen and shrugged her shoulder with a tint smile makes freen furrowed her eyebrows in weird. Gosh, she's mad or not right now huh? Rebecca walk away as Freen then quickly walk to follow her from behind too.

Rebecca went to the backyard, freen quickly grab her wrist makes rebecca turn her body to face her.

"Hm?" Rebecca raise her eyebrows while freen's eyebrows already wrinkled hardly.

"Huh? You're seriously mad to me about me stole your foods or not? Just now you're that mad and then now smiling?" Freen ask, her head tilt a little and studying rebecca's face that always looking cold and straight but somehow have those smirky kind of mouth.

A smirky mouth that makes you want to kiss them. To smooth them out and kiss the smirkiness away. Or maybe not away. But you want to control it and somehow make it yours. That was exactly what she want to do to rebecca. Make her her's.

"No. Im not mad. Im just joking around." Rebecca slightly smile and wriggling her eyebrows makes freen groaned and slap her arm hardly.

"Auch! Hey!"

"Serve you right!!! I thought you're mad.." Freen scoffed and rolled her eyes. Rebecca chuckled a little and somehow taking a seat beside the pool, legs dipping the water makes freen also following her actions. Freen sit beside her and slowly resting her head on rebecca's shoulder with a wide smile plastered on her lips.

"Huh?!" Freen quickly sit straight up again when she realise something. Something that come from rebecca. A smell.

"You're going to club? You're drinking dont you? I could smell the mixed smells! Alcohol, smokes, and those perfumes, ugh!" Freen scrunched her face and slightly want to scoot a little bit far from rebecca but rebecca quickly wrap her arm around freen's waist. Freen's body jerk up when she felt rebecca holding her waist gently, pulling her closer to her side again.

"Uh, im just going there to burn my time. Since you're going out. With richie." There, rebecca said this. When she said this, freen gasped, her mind immediately floating away. She was busy in thinking and lose in her thoughts. Her body is there, but not for her sould anymore. She's in trouble. Seriously. Where is her heart right now? And this will be a really really complicated case soon.

What should she do now?