Chapter 23

It already late night. They finally arrived home as the two boys getting inside the house with rebecca and freen follow them from behind. Somehow, rebecca suddenly blocking freen's step, facing her in a little bit hesitate and flustered were showing all over her face.

Freen raise her eyebrows as if she was asking why.

"Hm?"

Rebecca look around, making sure that their brothers already gone and only leaving the two of them right now. When already comfirm only they were leave there, rebecca slightly rub her nape.

"Erm, i-i was uh th-thinking to ask you to join my team. For the football match of the club's event soon. W-will you?" There, rebecca ask the question that freen always dream and wish for. Freen's eyes more widening, heart thumping loudly and lips immediately curled widely. She's so excited at that moment, knowing that her wish is become reality.

"Of course!" She said happily makes rebecca also smiling and lift her hand up, place it on freen's head.

"Thankyou." Rebecca pat freen's head for a second and turn around, walking away to her room. When the door shut, she grasp for her own chest and breathing loudly.

"Gosh, freen...."

She mumbled and for sure, that night already makes her hard to fall asleep because of the woman that she adore of.

Somehow, Freen also running to her own room and jump onto her bed with her wide smile. She even wriggling her feet, feeling so so happy of the facts that rebecca ask her to get into the team just now. At that moment, she forget everything. She forget that she had kissed richie, and everything that she felt for him.

Its only filled with rebecca right now. Its always rebecca.

The house full with silence and here freen and rebecca were. Staring to the ceiling in their own room with their smile never leave from their lips. When everyone were sleeping, but they're not. They lose in thoughts, filling with dreams and emotions that conquer their heart.

" I always want you, freen. But im afraid. So much. What if you dont happy with me? Seeing you happy is my happiness , freen. My love for you never fall out even for a second."

"You have no idea how a little actions of you really make me lose, Rebecca. You have no idea and i also have no idea of what i am feeling right now. Why this felt so difficult and complicated?"

*********************

The next day.

Freen went to the kitchen only to see rebecca was having her breakfast with their moms. She slightly glance to rebecca as rebecca munching her foods with eyes staring to her figure.

"Morning."

"Morning freen! Here sweetie. Breakfast." Mrs Chankimha said makes freen slightly smiling and take a sit on the chair which place in front of rebecca. Rebecca place down her spoon and was about to stood up from her sit coldly but her mom immediately grab her hand making she sitting still.

Rebecca look at her mom and could see her mom was likely to give a sign as if she was asking rebecca to do something. Rebecca furrowed her eyebrows, not knowing what she means.

"Uhhh..." Mrs Armstrong turn to the front and look at freen, giving her tint smile.

"Rebecca already ask about a football team, freen?" Mrs Armstrong ask makes freen raise her eyebrows and look to rebecca in weird.

"Y-yes... why auntie?"

"Oh really?! Good then. If im not asking her——"

"Mom!" Rebecca quickly cut her mom's words but freen already understood the situation now. Oh. Rebecca is asking her to get inside her football team because her mom ask to. Not because she want it. Understand.  Freen understand this. Okay.

Rebecca sighing and glancing to freen that already look down, with face written clearly with disappointment and slightly madness.

"Im going." Freen suddenly stood up, and walk away makes rebecca cursed under her breath and look at her mom and also freen's mom in turn.

"Gosh..."

"Im sorry i didnt—"

"Its okay. I will talk to her." Rebecca slightly force her smile, stood up from her seat and rush to catch freen. Freen was about to step out from the back door but before she could do, rebecca quickly grab her wrist makes she turn her body, facing rebecca madly.

"My mom—-"

"What?! You want to say that you only ask me to join you because of your mom? Like that? Tsk." Freen scoffed annoyingly as rebecca licked her dry lips and could see how freen's eyes filled nothing but only a anger and hatred towards her.

"No, freen. No. I ask you because i want to. im serious."

"What ever, rebecca. Im sick of this. Seriously." Freen yank her hand away makes rebecca gasped, eyes slightly buttoning in shock.

"Freen. Im serious. Im asking this because i want to! I want you to join my team! Because i want!" There, rebecca slightly raise her voices, hearing so desperate yet frustrated when freen didn't trust her. Freen scoffed one more time and look into her eyes deeply.

"Im not joining your team. Full stop. I will make my own team.Stop your game rebecca."  Freen sternly said as she then turn around, walking away leaving rebecca stunned on her place. She sigh loudly and also close her eyes for a second, slightly felt heartbroken at that moment.

"Okay. If that's what you want."

At this moment, rebecca slightly lose her hope. And she can't hide but to feel a little upset over all of this. But yeah, its her fault. She know its her own fault. And for freen, last night is the best night when knowing rebecca ask her but today, its all shattered just like that. Rebecca.

A poisoned that looking so tempting which everyone will attract to and then she will kill everyone after that.

(PS// Hope you guys still support and read this book! Keep voting amd comments! xoxo)