Chapter 45

Three months later.

"Rebecca! where is freen's dress? The photoshoot will start soon." Mrs.Chankimha shouts which make Mrs.Armstrong that sitting on the wheel chair slightly chuckled hearing that. Mrs.Armstrong was looking so pale, her body start getting to feel numb, and she can't even lift her head anymore. She herself started to know that she will gone anytime soon. She could feel it.

Rebecca who was from her room, running quickly with her messy clothes, shirts seem crumpled, hair slightly wet and eyes looks like she's not sleeping for days! Of course! Because of her own problems plus with her hectic study life at harvard.

That appearance from rebecca makes both of the moms plus freen who just walk with her casual clothes right now also shock with her condition. Their moms furrowed their eyebrows hardly.

Rebecca gasped and rub her nape with her sleepy, red and teary eyes. She look like she was dying. And yes, she was dying in silent.

"Where is freen's dress rebecca?" Mrs Armstrong ask softly between her cough as rebecca slightly look down and bite her lower lips.

"D-dress? A-ahh.. i- i forgot to take it. I..."

"What?! Rebecca? What the hell? You forgot to take freen's dress at the boutique?" Richie coming in annoyed, glaring towards rebecca with his disbelief face. Of course, this is an inportant photoshoot for them. Its become their annual event. But? Rebecca forgot? huh. Then, richie just walk away while shooking his head.

"This bastard." Richie mumbled slowly.

Freen sighing and went to rebecca, slightly fix rebecca clothes and caress rebecca's cheeks lovingly with her tint smile.

"Uh... we will wait at the living room! Get ready okay girls!" Mrs. Chankimha said, slightly giving a tease and awkward smile while pushing the wheelchair of Mrs.Armstrong towards the living room leaving the two girls behind.

"Its okay. alright? Its okay. I will wear whatever dress i got erm but make sure to buy two dress for me next year!" Freen said softly slightly chuckled, reassuring rebecca that everythings is okay and this is not a big issue. Rebecca look up, staring towards freen with her eyes was teary and red, and there is no sparkles of love anymore inside it. Her eyes is full with disappointment and looking so stern.

"Its NOT okay. Its NOT okay, freen. Its not." Rebecca sternly said, eyes glaring darkly towards freen and her lips slightly shaky. She emphasises those words hardly, showing how much she's not okay with it and she know freen also not okay with it.

"I-im so sorry. Im sorry." Rebecca mumbled.

"No, rebecca. Its okay. Just remember what i want next year. Alright baby?" Freen whispered, slightly giving a quick peck on rebecca's lips which make rebecca slightly smiling.

"Whatever you want, freen."

Always. Rebecca will always forget everything about freen.

Start from that day, she always forget and makes freen disappointed. And even freen's birthday.

"Bec, can we meet this weekend? If you busy then i will go to harvard to meet you! im so excit—-"

"ah, i-m...i—i i have music's organisation party this weekend, freen."

The words from rebecca makes freen's heart dropped.

Did she forget? My birthday?

A tears slowly rolled down to freen's cheeks without she knowing but her hand still gripping her phone tightly, calling her love one.

"I-its my birthday, rebecca.." And that's word, those line. Only those line makes rebecca's heart thumping and dropped too. She getting flustered and quickly stood up to leave from her room.

"Freen, i-im sorry. Im really sorry. I will go home to meet you okay? Im sorry."

"Oh, so you're really forgot..." Freen said in the line with a tint disbelief smile. She can't tell how much she disappointed, and hurting by this little things.

"Im so sorry freen. I-i just..."

"I got it. I got it, rebecca. Its okay. But please? I want to meet you and spending time with you on my birthday." Freen happily said with her wide smile, just wanting to slide this off. Yes, how much she disappointed on rebecca, she still need rebecca more than that.

This keep going. Rebecca with her unusual, messy and forgetful behaviour. This is what happened and everytime its happened, freen let it slide only to be with rebecca.