Chapter 37

At the evening, freen was searching for rebecca all around the house, and could not find her figure at all. She went to the front of the house compound and there is billy, richie, and all of their parents. They were preparing for the event tomorrow night but richie and billy seem taking their way towards the car.

"Freen? Want to go with us?" Billy suddenly ask as freen look around and meet their mom's eyes.

"Just go freen. You know about the groceries better than this boys." Her mom said makes freen slightly chuckled and nod her head.

"B-but where is rebecca? Did you see her moms? Billy? Or richie?" Freen ask, look at each of them in turn. Richie slightly scoffed and somehow still shrugged his shoulder.

"Dont know. Uh, you want to go or not?!" Richie ask, slightly hearing annoyed as freen then just look at them and smile.

"Yes yes." She then stepping to the two boys to get inside the car as when they was about to get inside the car, another car suddenly arrived at the house compound, park perfectly before rebecca get out from the car while running her fingers through her hair.

At that moment, freen's eyes immediately sparkles when seeing her.

"Rebecca!" Freen exclaimed and running to her, grabbing her hands which makes their parents slightly chuckled. Meanwhile, richie scoffed and look away with billy tapping his shoulder lightly as if want to calm him down.

"Will you go with us? Please? Lets go to the supermarket to buy some groceries and then hanging out together with the boys?" Freen ask, slightly pulling rebecca's hand with her lips pouted as if she was persuading rebecca to follow them.

Rebecca sighing loudly and nodding her head with a thin sweet smile plastered on her lips.

"Okay."

"But.. you have to give me rewards tonight." Rebecca lean towards freen's ears, whispered onto her with a tint smirk makes freen gasped and stunned on her spot. Oh, this is how rebecca will act huh?

Rebecca then pull out her own head, giving a smirk to freen and walk passing her as if she's not doing anything naughty. She going to the car with her eyebrows raise towards richie and billy which richie found her so annoying. She get inside the car, sit beside the driver seat.

"Freen! Lets go!" Billy call for freen as freen slowly walk to the car with her cheeks slightly blushed before they all get inside the car.

In the car, billy was the one that driving which make freen and richie sitting together at the backseat. And of course, rebecca keep glancing to the back from the rearview mirror, and eyes somehow always meeting the annoying eyes of her brother.

"How's? Already in relationship you two?" Richie mockingly ask, cutting the silence that building inside the car makes freen look at him with eyebrows slightly wrinkled. Rebecca scoffed bitterly, smirking and turn to see him at the back.

"And if i said yes? What do you want to do? Snatch her?" Rebecca ask, with playful mocking face clearly written on her face as if she was teasing and making fun of her one and only brother. Richie glares to her deeply with his clench jaw makes freen gulp while billy clear his throat to stop and cut this tense situation.

"Ehem! Okay, okay, stop it okay...."  Billy said makes rebecca smirking to richie and turn her head around, looking to the front and somehow glancing to the two at the back through the rearview mirror again. A sudden idea suddenly popped inside her mind, purposely want to mock or tease richie more.

"tsk. i just have one question, im sorry guys. Freen, which one of us is a better kisser? Me or him?" Rebecca ask, with her playful yet annoying, mocking voices makes richie kick her seat from the back and loudly yell.

"Shut the fuck off rebecca!"

Rebecca scoffed and stares to richie with her thin smirk before lean her back and look to the front.

" Only god will know~" Rebecca said, scoffing and still smirking knowing so much she's better than anyone else towards freen. Really. And at that moment too, freen keep gulping and same as billy. He could sense this tense between the two siblings and know that everything will become mess start from that day.

And yes, the situation is not what freen expected to be. She could see this two sibling were wearing their enemies face towards each other. There is no love bond between them anymore. And this dangerous.