Chapter 50

Second day of summer. Its already late evening but Rebecca still didn't coming back home and richie receive nothing. Texts, calls, missed calls, or whatever it is, nothing. Before this if she can't go back home, she will text him even with a word. But right now, its nothing.

Richie walking back and forth at the living room of their house, as he holding his handphone tightly. The worriness was building up inside his heart. Yes, he worried about his one and only little sister at the moment.

"Gosh rebecca where are you?!" Richie groaned and slump his body onto the sofa roughly. He looking onto his phone, typing and calling onto rebecca's number.

With a beep, the call were being rejected as if rebecca's phone is not available or turned off. That's make richie much more worried and he tried to call her many times! But still, he got the same result.

"Fuck." He groaned and grabbing his hair in frustrated. Right now, he only have rebecca. Rebecca is the only family he had. Yes, he had his dad, but Mr armstrong is not staying here anymore. They just got to see once in a time, and as a brother, richie still worried about rebecca even thought they're not so close as before.

Richie scrolling his handphone in frustrated as the only thing he saw on the contact list right now is, freen's contact number. Just like an idea popped up, the thoughts of asking freen to call rebecca and ask how rebecca is doing right now building up in his mind.

But.... he rarely text or call freen now. Aren't this make them awkward? uh, should him?

"Ah whatever!" He quickly tap the contact, calling freen as at the other side, freen was waiting in front of her phone, also worried and hoping to hear any news from whoever it is about rebecca. Yes, about rebecca.

When her phone ringing showing richie's name, freen excitedly and worriedly pick up the call only to hear about rebecca from him.

"Hello! Richie! Where is rebecca? Will you and her coming to our house this summer? Will you?"

That. That's what the first thing freen is questioning. Those words makes richie realise once again that freen is always choosing rebecca. Not him.

"u-uh..." Richie clear his throat out of awkwardness.

Freen was furrowing her eyebrows hardly, not thinking about the awkwardness at the moment since she was really really worried about rebecca.

"Eerm... freen..? Can you call rebecca for me? S-she didn't text me and goes missing. Can you?"

Richie's words makes freen gasped, as she quickly nod and somehow getting flustered.

"Missing?! I-i will call her!"

"I will call for the harvard's director or her housemate and ask about rebecca. And i—-"

"If you want to go and search for her, tell me! I will go to your house by bus and we will go together. Alright? Tell me after you call them."

Tit...tit...

The call was being hung up by freen in a flustered and clumsy way which make richie sigh out loud. Richie look onto the phone and slightly close his eyes, knowing ao much that freen is that worried towards rebecca.

Right now, he want to call for anyone that close to rebecca. Her housemate, harvard's management and everythings, hoping that one of them know were rebecca is going. And if not, there is no other choice and he will fly to harvard only to search for rebecca. And yes, that's maybe with freen.