Chapter 40

The party end after that, as everyone get inside the house, gathering at the living room with they all can't stop crying. Everyone. Basically everyone cries after knowing this.

But rebecca, she was silent, but tears still rolling down. She's not throwing tantrums. She's not scolding, yelling, or anything. She just sit on the couch, looking down and staring to the air with cheeks wet from her tears.

"What the hell of not telling us?! What's the point mom?! This is so fucking nonsense!" Richie shout, glaring to her mom in so mad.

"Oh im forget. Not us. Its me. Only me! Rebecca fucking knew it from the start!" Richie scoffed, and glancing to rebecca annoyingly.

"Im doing that for you guys! I just want you guys to be happy. That's all richie. I have cancer. Cancer that only have a little chance to survive. You should understand me." Rawee said, eyes was also teary and wanting to persuade her children over this. Not talking about Nun, she already crying silently and look at this family who right now fighting over each other.

"Doing for us? Tsk. Crazy. This is crazy. You should have take the treatment mom! And you too rebecca! You fucking didn't do anything after know this? What? You want mom to be dead? Are you that happy when mom dead?" Richie ask, scoffed and smirk bitterly. Seriously, this is all nonsense. How can this two make that dumb decision? And the fights between each other continue with their eyes and cheeks wet from tears.

Rebecca look up to him, heaving a deep shaky sigh, holding back her anger and suddenly stood up from her seat with her shaky hands. This time, she stares onto richie with her tears somehow already dry and eyes slightly swollen.

"I know mom have her own intention for hiding this. And what? You think im happy when my mom dead? Fuck you, richie. You think im happy when i know my mom have a cancer one year ago? You THINK im happy when I KNOW DAD IS CHEATING AND WANT TO DIVORCE MOM AFTER THIS SUMMER?" There, rebecca said, emphasising the words by words, and stares to her mom, richie, her dad and basically everyone in turn with her eyes getting teary again. But the stares somehow get sharp toward her dad who right now gasped hearing this. And same as all of the older, they were gasped and shock.

Not because they dont know about this, but because knowing rebecca already knew about this for a long time already. Freen, richie, and billy also gasped as freen somehow grasping for her chest hearing this. Really, Mrs Armstrong is like her own mother too. And armstrong family is her family too. But... Its all become this bad?

"W-where did you know about this?" Mrs Armstrong suddenly ask and somehow glancing to Mr.Armstrong. There, rebecca smirking and scoffed bitterly while freen and billy only could stares to her, seeing how hurtful, broken and angry rebecca is right now. And the fact that she already know this for already one year, its much more painful. She hold and beating this alone. She's strong but She's that broken.

"I know, mom. I know. Its hurts me. So much." Rebecca said and this time, her voices was shaky, and low, crying with hands curled to a fist and hit onto her own chest. Hard. Rapidly.

"Im sorry. Im sorry." Her dad suddenly said, his tone was low down, swallowing his saliva hardly and eyes also teary staring onto his both children that seem so mess right now.

Richie sighing loudly while rebecca scoffed and look at her dad with a deep glare. A glare that contains so much hatred, and questions.

"Sorry? Just keep it, dad." She said angrily, before immediately look away. Mrs Armstrong then walk closer to both of them, which is richie and rebecca, pulling and hugging them. Tight.

"Im sorry. Im sorry. Im really sorry." Mrs Armstrong whispered between her cries as richie and rebecca also quickly hug her with their head rest on each of their mom's shoulder.

"Can you please go to the treatment? Please?" Richie whispered too, whimpering between his cries.

"Rebecca! Ask mom!" Richie slightly scold her, as he always think that their mom loves rebecca more and if rebecca ask her, surely their mom will do. That's what he think.

"Mom please? Can you? Treatment?" Rebecca whimpering, as that's make mrs Armstrong nodding and smiling, hugging and also rubbing both of her children's back.

"I will."

That. That's how this works. And for sure everyone expecting a good result. Same as all of them too, including chankimha's family. That night, freen also can't even stop crying between her mom and Mrs Armstrong, questioning and wishing that everything will go well. This is the start. The start of the disaster.

Will this going smoothly? Will there another things that hurts more than this?