Chapter 30

It was late night. Rebecca was about to lay down on her bed inside her room but suddenly her door being knocked. Immediately, she went to the door in her oversized tshirt and panties, slightly peak her head with the door open only with a little gap.

There, in front of the door, freen was standing with her oversized tshirt and short pants too. Freen raise her eyebrows a little with a thin smirk plastered on her lips before she push the door and stormed inside the room passing rebecca. Rebecca gasped and at the same time too, she could inhale freen's unspeakable good scents as always.

Rebecca close the door and turn around, facing freen who was crossing her arms onto her chest and staring to her deeply as if she will eat her anytime!

"W-what are you d-doing here?"  Becky ask, still a little tense because of freen's smell that occupied her nose and room right now.

"Wanna have a good night? My turn." Freen smirking and somehow eyes was eyeing rebecca's smooth long legs that covered by nothing, as freen know that under this oversized tshirt there must be only a panties. Rebecca gasped, heart thumping loudly, legs slightly weak and cheeks flushing hardly when heard this words. She could feel her blood also seem flush and rush towards her head at this moment in embarrassment.

Rebecca tried to say something, but she couldn't get a word out of surprised. Despite the dim-lights, she still could look into freen's mesmerising eyes which filled with lust, desire and passion.

Freen stepping forward, makes rebecca slightly stepping backwards and back hitting the door as freen keep smirking, eyes as deep and dark as atlantic ocean, and somehow gazing down to rebecca's little lips. Just the sight of rebecca like this, already turned freen on as fast than she would have thought.

She clicked the lock button on the door, makes rebecca gasped as with a swift movement too, freen already gripping her waist. Freen slide in her hands inside rebecca's tshirt, holding rebecca's bare waist makes rebecca could feel the cold hands of her on the skin. Rebecca know. Rebecca know so much that freen is also nervous as nervous as she is by only touching this cold hands of her.

Slowly, freen lean forward as rebecca willingly accept her lips, kissing each other softly and deeply. Becky tried to keep up with freen's lips and win the dominance of the kiss but, freen is too good. Freen is so freaking good this time, leading their kiss and touch.

Gathering her energy, freen lift up becky easily makes becky slightly shook knowing how strong she is despite her 'soft and lovely' character. She laid becky on the bed carefully after breaking the heated kiss.

Freen took off her own tshirt, and then also rebecca's tshirt making they both showing their naked top to each other. Freen bite her lower lips hardly, eyes roaming down onto how hot rebecca is right now, with only panties on.

"You're so beautiful, becbec." Freen whispered, and lean down, began to stroke becky's collarbone, neck and chin with her warm wet tongue and lips. Becky escaped her breathy moan as she close her eyes, feeling freen's little kisses and sucks onto her skin makes her mind flying over in cloud nine.

Freen likely to studying and marking her territory all over rebecca's body, also silently adoring and admiring how pretty rebecca petite body is. The desire and fire inside her increasingly larger and hotter as she can't control her own self anymore. Becky could feel something was throbbing between her legs, wanting freen to handle this out quickly.