Shopping

Harimi POV
*knock knock*
"Harimi bud time to get up, we're going to be leaving in an hour or so okay?" Taishiro says calmly through the door. Clearly he wanted to wake me up gently but in actuality I hardly ever sleep...
One of the downsides of growing up in that research centre.
You had to always be on upur guard or they would pump you with random shit when you weren't looking.
"Yeah I'm up" I mumble loud enough for him to hear me. Been living here for a month now and honestly Dusty and Taishiro are the weirdest couple I have ever seen!
Super annoying as well!
Always wanting to know how I am or if I need anything!
Just fuck off like!

I don't need anyone and I never will!
I can only rely on myself!
Kicking off the bedcovers I hop out making sure to make a big noise when my feet hit the floor.
"Take that" I smugly think stretching and heading over to the draw that held my minimal clothes.
I dig out my favourite oversized black t shirt and my favourite pair of baggy cargo pants which had an awesome chain detail on them!
I run my fingers through my messy hair and admire myself in the mirror got a few seconds.
Happy with my apperance I make my way down the staris
"Gummy no!" I hear Taishiro say through fits of laughter
"Just try it it's not bad!" Dusty laughs back
"Absolutely not!" Taishiro laughs back
I hear Keiichirou squealing in laughter at whatever they were doing.
I notice they hardly ever use his name and refer to him as Bean? Or Beanie?
I've been tempted to ask a few times but then I remember I don't really give that much of shit to actually ask.
"No bad dada" Keiichirou says excitedly
"Who's side are you on Bean!?" Taishiro laughs
"Mama!" Keiichirou responds
"That's my boy" Dusty says practically wheezing from laughter
"The betrayal is real!" Taishiro laughs back
Finally coming to the bottom of the steps I can see thar Dusty is trying to get Taishiro to try one of the many many werid food combinations she's been craving.

"Morning honey" Dusty smiles at me while wiping her eyes clearly crying from laughter at trying to torture her husband. Considering she has a scary quirk like mine which is really more suited to be a villan she is about as scary as a ball of cotton wool...
When you first meet her she comes off as this bad ass woman who doesn't take any shit but then you get to know her and...
She's a marshmallow
"Hi" I say bluntly, these two piss me off for some reason! I mean who is that happy!?
Seriously I don't trust them as far as I can throw them...
Which isn't very far
They're hiding something no one is that happy all the time!
"Moring Hami!" Keiichirou says excitedly clapping his hands smiling at me
"Yeah...mornin" I mumble. I mean sure I'll say it properly to him...
He's a baby...

[Out and about]

Wandering around the shops with this little family I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb! It's pretty clear that I'm not actually apart of this family because I look nothing like Dusty or Taishiro.
People probably think I'm like a nephew or something...
"So Harimi where should we go first?" Taishiro says to me suddenly making my jump a little and I glare up at him
"What?" I practically hiss at him...
Fucking mountain!
Why is he so tall!?
"Well we are shopping for your room so where do you want to go first?" He asks and I feel...
A little suprised by this...
I just kind of figured they would drag me around picking stuff up and talking to me as if I'm going to like it.
"I um..." I say not really knowing what to say. I stuff my hands into my pockets and shrug
"I dunno..." i mumble looking down at my shoes
"Do you have any hobbies or anything like that?" Dusty asks and I glare at her for a second
Fucking funny how someone who is supposed to be my guardian doesn't even know any of my hobbies!

"I'm sorry to ask it's just you never really talk about it or mention it so I was just wondering" she giggles awkwardly...
Ah....
Okay...
That would make sense...I've never told them anything about me so why would they know?
"I dunno...gaming, comics and I guess I like art and graffiti" I shug looking at them both.
Wait why did I give them an actual answer!?
Damnit I should have said something like playboy or something like that...
Really screw with them!
That would have been funny.
I wait for the
"Ahhhhhhh" as you know I look like a delinquent so graffiti would make sense but...
It never came...
Instead I was met with...
"Ooooooo I've had an amazing idea!" Dusty says clapping her hands like an excited child.
"What you got Gummy?' Taishiro asks smiling down at his wife.
I don't know if I find it cringey or sweet that you can tell just how much they love each other?

I mean I've only lived with them for a month now but it's clear that Dusty really really loves Taishiro and Taishiro is the biggest simp around when it comes to his wife.
"Harimi how about we get you some spray paint and you can do a graffiti wall in your room!" She beams at me.
"Graffiti wall?" I question a little shocked at her reaction...
"Yeah! I mean all the walls are white and bare! We have lots of spare rooms you can sleep in for now while it airs out but yeah! We can get you the paint and you can go nuts!" She says excitedly.
"Oh yeah that's a great idea!" Taishiro smiles
"Gate idea!" Keiichirou chimes in...
Apparently feeling a little left out of the conversation.
"What you think bud?" Taishiro asks me, he is always calling me buddy or bud... he's not my father!
"Yeah whatever I guess..." I mutter crossing my arms and looking away from them both.
The rest of our time in the shopping district was spent going in and out of any shop I wanted and picking up whatever I wanted...
Part of me started to have a strange feeling while we were walking about with them....

I wasn't enjoying myself...
I know I wasn't but I guess it was kind of nice walking around and looking at stuff that I liked...
All together the Toyomitsu's ended up buying me
- New clothes
- lots of spray cans for my art
- desk
- computer
- shelves for my comics
- a super cool neon light for the wall!
The entire time no one complained about looking at anything or if I picked anything they just nodded their head and didn't argue or try and talk me out of it.
Landing guardians that are two pro heros comes in handy I guess...I mean...
They clearly had a lot of money going off the big house they lived in and the shopping spree I just went on...
"Okay so...we'll move everything out of your current room for now just for when you paint, once you're done we'll put everything else up does that sound okay?" Dusty asks me looking over her shoulder at me from the front seat of the car.
"Yeah sure whatever I mean it's your house" I mutter fiddling with my fingers just wanting to get home...
Well they're home
"It's yours too bud while you live with us" Taishiro says looking at me through the wing mirror but of course I just roll my eyes.

Nothing pisses me off more than grown up that's pretend to give a shit...
Kids are there for grown ups to boss around and use how they see fit.
They'll show their true colors eventually...
I'm just waiting for it...
If living in that research centre taught me anything its that all grown ups are crule deep deep down...