"Oh it's dad"

Dusty POV
"Okay....Takuma, Junichiro and Yuzuki all bundled up in the car" I say to myself looking at the 3 babies snuggled up close together. I head back to the front door
"Bean! Harimi you both ready to go!?" I call up the staris for my other two who were taking their time!
I was done with everything that needed doing so we decided to go to park and let Bean run around a little.
"Coming mom! Bean you ready?" I hear Harimi call to Keiichirou
"Coming Hami!" Bean responds and thunderous little footsteps can be heared
"Don't go down the staris!" I hear Harimi call before I could which made me laugh a little
"I not! I wait!" Bean responds making me giggle.

With the last two of the tribe rounded up we decide to make our way into town. I can drive but I don't really enjoy it so Tai tends to do a lot of it but he's in the office today so I'm taking my car.
"It's werid seeing you drive" Harimi says with a cheeky smirk
"Oh would you rather your dad was driving?" I giggle plugging myself in as Harimi does the same.
"I mean...dad is a good driver" Harimi says and I gasp pretending to be upset with him
"How dare you! I'll have you know I'm a better driver than him!" I giggle putting the car in gear and taking off.
Harimi fits with the family so well that it kind of feels like he's always been with us... he pretty much just refers to Tai and myself as mom and dad which is kind of nice.

"Okay shall we go and get some drinks?" I ask as I finish strapping Yuzuki in next to her bother Takuma.
"Sounds good to me! Can I get an energy drink?" Harimi asks and I cock my one eyebrow up at him.
"An energy drink? Harimi you're 13 honey!" I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes.
"I wans energy dwink!" Keiichirou chimes in clapping his hands as Harimi got him out of the car and placing him down on the floor.
"You're too little!" Harimi says to Bean and Bean pouts
"I a big boy!" Bean argues
"You are a big boy but you can't have them...it's for grown ups" Harimi chuckles ruffling his hair
"Yeah exactly for grown ups!" I giggle as we start to walk with Bean keeping a tight grip on Harimi's hand.

"Oh mom come on!" Harimi whines and I roll my eyes
"Maybe...I'll think about it on the way to the store" I smirk at him and he pokes his tongue out at me.
I did cave...I bought him one with the lowest amount of caffeine possible. I picked up lots of water and a couple of bottles of juice in case Bean wants some.
Bean was talking our ears off about the world around us when we spot someone...
A rather large squishy mountain stood talking to some police.
"Oh it dad" Harimi says but he barley finishes the word dad before Keiichirou let's go of his hand and runs towards his father.

Fat Gum POV
I was in the middle of explaining what had happened to the police while Red, Tamaki and Steel deal with giving statements and stuff when I hear a distinct "dada!" Being called. For a second I could have sworn it sounded like Bean but I'm out in public loads of people have kids.
"Dada! Dada! Dada!' A small thump against my leg catches me and I look down to indeed see my son beaming up at me.
"Hi dada!" He says excitedly.
"Hi" I smile down at him.
"Bean!" I hear and look up to see Harimi stood there not looking too happy with the rambunctious toddler.
"Hami look dada!" Bean says happily pointing up at me.

Not far behind was my wife pushing the buggy with the triplets in. She looks like she wants the ground to swallow her.
"Well he's adorable...is he yours?" I hear the officer behind me ask and I nod my head while bending down and scooping up Bean with one arm.
"Dada!" Bean smiles before giving the biggest hug his tiny arms will let him.
"Hey bud" I smile at Harimi who smiles at me
"Hey dad...sorry I did try and grab him" Harimi chuckles holding out his arms for Keiichirou who shakes his head
"No...dada" he pouts
"I am so sorry" Dusty says as she gets closer, she honestly looks like a deer in headlights right now bless her.
"It's fine Gummy don't worry" I smile at her but she still doesn't look too happy with Bean.
"Hi Keres! How you doing?" The officer smiles at her and she smiles back
"Hi! I'm good thank you...taking the brood out to the park today as you can see" she giggles jestering to our small little tribe.