Strut your stuff

Dusty POV
"Gummybear come on we gotta go!" Taishiro calls up the staris. I was doing everything in my power to take forever because I was super nervous about this bloody Sakura's Secret fashion show.
"Fucking Tate" I mutter as I make my way to the top of the strais, my small clump of stands swaying in the eyes.
"You okay mom?" Harimi says bringing me back into reality
"You know you don't have to do this" Taishiro reminds me but I shake my head
"No, Miles has put a lot of work into these designs, Tate has too with this song...it would be wrong of me to pull out last minute" I sigh before picking my head back up and putting on a smile.
"Right Hari, Bean, Kuma, JuniMoonie and Babygirl" I say looking at all of my children "make sure you behave for grandpa tonight okay?" I smile
"Yes mom" Harimi responds with a sigh
"Otay mamma!" Bean beams while the triplets just made noises that sounded like they agree.
"It's strange hearing you call Yuzu Babygirl" Hanzo laughs walking into view with a glass of water in hand. I couldn't help but laugh at this statement.  I don't really know how or who started it but we haven't really used Yuzuki's real name for a while now. Myself, Tai, Harimi and Bean (ad he is currently the only one out of the younger Toyomitsus) have just been calling her babygirl.

Even my mom has started referring to her ad Babygirl's Babygirl.
"Well, she's our Babygirl so it makes sense" Taishiro smiles before putting a large hand on my shoulder

"Right now stop stalling we got to go!" Taishiro laughs pushing me out of the door
"Bye everyone!" I call back with a collective of byes were heared along with a few good lucks....
"I am excited" I mumble to myself hopping in the car
"Might want to tell you're face that gorgeous" Taishiro smirks getting in the other side
"Nah bite me" I laugh
"Later" he says with a wink making me go bright red. "You are just too cute" he smiles grabbing my cheek and I bat his hand away
"Knock it off!" I whine "I'm really nervous Tai" I say as the car pulls off.
"You will be absolutely fine Gummy ... besides I'm there! Like hell if I'm letting anything happen to you!" Tai reassures me but I still feel the nerves.
It's not so much my physical safety I'm worried about...
It's the horrible comments that may come next if people see me in what Miles has assigned!

"Stop!" Tai says suddenly brining me back to real life once more...my mind always races when I get anxious to the point where I fuck off to what I like to call
"DustyLand"
For a while.
"Hu?" I say not fully listening
"I know you're worried people are going to say mean things. No one else sees anything wrong with the way you look. Everyone thinks you're gorgeous... me especially" Tai smiles at me warmly and I just look at him.
"Thank you" I mumble shyly before trying my best to hide the massive smile that was plastered across my face.

[At the show]

"Ah there she is!" Miles says making grabby hands at me.
"Hello again" I smile
"Quick quick let's get you into hair and makeup!" Miles says quickly ushering me off to somewhere.
"Bye!" I call back to my husband and he waves at me.
Walking into a big room I'm met with the following heros
Rumi Usagiyama also known as the Rabbit Hero: Mirko
Nemuri Kayama also known as the R rated hero: Midnight
Ryuko Tatsuma also known as Dragoon Hero "Ryukyu"
Yu Takeyama also known as Mt. Lady
Moe Kamiji also known as Moe Kamiji
Kaoruko Awata also known as Bubble Girl
Emi Fukukado also know as Smile Hero: Ms. Joke 
There was however only one I knew by hero name and that was the pro hero with a quirk similar to my husband...Fat Girl.

"Fucking yes! I knew agreeing to this was a good ide!" Mirko beams jumping up and hugging me tightly. She was dressed in a more sporty like style as apposed to the lingerie and swimwear I see some of the others wearing.
"Ah amazing Keres please come in and sit down!" A very kind and very beautiful young woman says to me gesturing to the chair.
"So what's the plan?" The girl then asks another girl who shows her something on an Ipad.
"Stunning!" She squeals before getting to work on my mess of a mop of hair while the other made a start on my face.