🍋🔞 tie me up 🔞🍋

Oh what's this 2 in row!!?? The wonderful Lynn2003mermaid requested this one so I hope you like it!

Taishiro POV
"Sure I'm game" I smile at my wife as I take a sip of my coffee before passing it to her to smell. Due to the fact the triplets are still breasts feeding she's been avoiding coffee and alcohol.
"You're always so nonchalant about things when i ask you!" Dusty giggles taking a big inhale and then handing it back to me.
"If it's what you want to try Gummy it's what you want to try, I mean I'm not suprised you do like it when I choke you" I tease her seeing her adorable chubby cheeks go bright red.

"Fuck off" she mutters under her breath. Deciding to use this moment to mess with her a little a bit, I quickly move behind her and put my lips next to her ear making her stand up right.
"Say that again little one and watch what happens" I say into her ear making her shudder.
On que one of the triplets cries out and I hear my wife mutter something under her breath before running away and up the staris leaving me chuckling to myself.

[Time skip]

Dusty POV
"Right are you sure about this now Gummy?" Taishiro asks standing infront of me while I'm sat on the bed.
"Yep absolutely, go wild" I say with a little more excitement in my voice then I intended...
"Okay you asked for this" my husband says suddenly picking me up and kissing me deeply shoving his tongue deep down my throat causing me to moan. I tangle my fingers into his messy blonde hair and hold on tight while he continues to grope and squeeze my ass. Eventually while still attached to my lips with his tongue stroking mine he gently lowers me down on the bed.

Pulling away from me and leaving a small string of saliva running down the side of my face. He flips me onto my stomach and mu hands are quickly secured behind my back. They weren't tied to the point where it was painful but I definitely wasn't getting out of the rope anytime soon.
"Bloody hell Tai when did you learn to do that" I giggle taking note that everytime I wriggled the rope got tighter!
"I may have done a quick google" Taishiro chuckles before using one hand to flip me back onto my back.
"Now last chance to back out Gummybear" he says as he starts to take his t shirt off and then moves to un-buckling his jeans slowly. I shake my head and he gives me a quick sexy smirk with instantly made my walls clench.

Crawling onto the bed next to me he gently presses his lips against mine. Kissing me softly before sliding his tongue gently into my mouth and once again proceeds to stroke my tongue gently with his. I then began to feel the gentle touch of tie fingers gliding up and down my thighs before moving up and the tickling sensation moves to my pussy but he was gentle to make sure he always missed my clit or if he did touch it ever so slightly his fingers were already gone by the time I had a chance to register.
As you can imagine this was making me squirm.
After what felt like forever of this blissful torture he uses his index and ring finger to hold apart my lips before very slowly dragging his middle finger up my pussy gathering a little of the wetness that had formed at my entrance. Using this to his advantage he begins to slowly massage my clit with his finger pad causing me to whimper into his mouth.

The slow movements caused goosebumps to form all over my body and I felt my nipples stiffen. I began to roll my hips wanting a little more but he softly slaps my pussy causing a jolt of pleasure to shoot through me and I let out a squeak.
"Keep still" he says gently kissing me before reclaiming my mouth with his tongue allowing me to make no noise except little muffled moans.
I could feel an orgasam approaching slowly at his gently touch.
"Tai please go faster" I whimper and much to my relief my husband obliges and begins to massage my clit harder and faster allowing that creeping orgasam to finally wash over me!

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" was all I managed to get out as what I'm sure will be my first of many orgasams crashes over me and my body shook a little.
While still coming down from my first high my husband continues his fast and hard massage of my clit, he begins to kiss my way down my body sucking different parts in-between his lips leaving lots of hickeies in this wake!
Another orgasam washes over me violently within a matter of seconds but I don't have much time to register before I'm flipped onto my stomach with Taishiro moving my legs so my ass was in the air.

I let out a cry as he eases himself inside of me causing my body to shudder at the feeling of being filled. He gives me a second to adjust before he bings to slide in and out of me.
"F...fuck" I moan feeling my toes curl at the pleasure, his slow pace didn't last long before I feel his one hand grip my crossed wrists. He uses this as leverage to pull me back to meet his thrusts as they began to get harder and faster.
"Shit shit oh shit" I moan out feeling the tears in my eyes! My whole body was shaking in anticipation of the familiar feeling that was growing in my stomach.

"Oh my god Tai Tai Tai!" I chant over and over again feeling my high wash over me....but my husband's pace didn't slow...he didn't miss a beat and continues his animalistic pace. My body felt almost numb from over stimulation and I couldn't do anything about it...I fucking love it!
He slides his other hand up my body and quickly pushes me up so my back is flush against his chest and I'm practically just sat on his cock. This made it feel deeper than before and I let out a strangled cry. The hand that was holding my wrists let go and travelled to my very swollen clit. My body out of instinct tried to move it away from him but the further back I moved the further I sunk down onto him.

With Taishiro hand firmly around my neck, his tongue shoved down my throat, his other hand massaging my clit and his cock buried so deep inside of my g spot was always being hit. I hand orgasam after orgasam....

The sun had began to rise when my husband finally allowed one final orgasam wash over me after making me beg and plead for it....

Best sex ever....