Sakura's Secret

Dusty POV
It was one of those rare days where I actually had to go into the office!
Taishiro said that someone wanted to speak to both of us so I needed to be there in person. Of course he added a load of apologises for not being able to get it so I could Skype call in but I told him not to worry.
"Keres! It's great so see you again!"
"Keres it's been so long! How's the family"
I was bombarded with lots of questions and friendly greetings from everyone at the Fat Gum agency.
I was just glad my hero costume still fitted even after 4 kids! 3 of which came at once!

I reach my husband's office door and give it a quick knock.
"Yeah come in!" He calls from the other side and with a small giggle I open the door.
"Hey boss" I smirk at him and he gives me a friendly glare
"Since when do you knock?" He chuckles
"Um...you're still my boss remember?" I laugh
"When has that eve mattered!" He laughs back.
After a few more moments of friendly banter we had another knock on the door...
This time it was our expected guest.

"Hello! I'm so happy to finally meet you both!" A very well dressed blue haired man with a thick British accent says. I knew instantly he was nothing to do with the hero world...
My guess would be some kind of artist related job...
"Yes hello, how is it we can help you?" Taishiro says offering a big smile.
"My name is Miles Longhood and I'm the creator and lead designer of Sakura's Secret" Miles says and that's when my ears pricked up
"No way! You're behind Sakura's Secret!?" I gasp and I can tell my husband is confused
"It's a really well come Lingerie, swim wear and sports clothing brand" I say
"Ah" Taishiro says

"I'm so glad you've heared of us!" Miles gushes
"I use to own some of your swim suits" I smile and his eyes light up at my words and I see my husband looking at me. I know he wants me to show him.
"So...it was actually your brother Tate who sent me in your direction" Miles says and I'm taken a back
"Tate sent you?" Taishiro asks confused
"Yes he's working on a song for our up coming fashion show" Miles says
"Oh of course I remember Tate mentioning something like that" I say "do you need us to do security?" I ask and Miles nods his head
"Well yes and no...yes I need you to do the security" he says looking at my husband "and no to you because I want you to be in the fashion show" Miles smiles at me
"What!?" I ask shocked
"Well you see my upcoming show is showing off how amazing the female figure is! So instead of using models I'm using heros to model my designs" Miles says brightly.

"Tate mentioned how you often help with the vocals when he does the demos for some of his songs" Miles adds and I instantly want to slap my brother.
"So will you do it?' He asks and I honestly don't know what to say...
Taishiro can clearly see that so he answers for me
"Yes to the security part we would be happy to help but...do you mind if we get back to you on Keres's participation?" He asks
"Of course!" Miles smiles standing up and shaking both of our hands and the leaving.

"I'm gonna fucking kill my brother" I mutter
"I think you should do it" Taishiro adds
"Of course you think that you perv" I giggles
"Excuse me...that has nothing to do with it!" My husband says trying his best to act hurt.
"Uh hu so this has nothing to do with the fact that you want to see me on the runway in a skimpy outfit?" I smirk and cock my one eyebrow
"A little but i honest think I will be good for you" Taishiro adds
"You realise we have a teenage son right? What if his friends make fun of him!" I argue.
"Then ask him later" Taishiro adds
"I don't know..." I mumble rubbing my arm out of nervousness.
"Look you don't have to say yes Gummy, but I think you should think about it. It could be fun" Taishiro smiles

(Later that night)

Harimi POV
I could instantly tell that mom was hiding something...she's like an open book and you can see it all over her face!
So I waited until the triplets and Bean were occupied after dinner to finally approach her and dad.
"What are you hiding" I say and mom's eyes instantly go wide.
"Told you" Dad laughed and mom just sighs
"Okay, so I did actually have to talk to you about something..." she says and now it was my turn to get nervous...
Did I do something?
I was about to say "Whatever I did I'm sorry"
But instead it wasn't actually anything to do with me.
"Well, as you know your father and I had a meeting today" she says and I nod my head. It was so werid seeing mom in her hero suite. I've seen her in it obviously thanks to the countless videos of her out there but I've never actually seen her in person.
"Well, that's because the creator and lead designer at Sakura's Secret wants the Fat Gum agency to work security. However he also asked if I wanted to be one of the models..." Mom says nervously and to be honest I'm speechless.
I've heared of Sakura's wishes from the girls in my school. All gushing over how beautiful all the models were.

"Isn't that like a lingerie brand?" I ask and my mom cocks her one eyebrow.
"How did you know that!? Even I didn't know!" Dad asks shocked.
"Well I mean I'm in school with a load of teenage girls Dad...they're all massive fans of this brand." I say...it's not what he's thinking...definitely not...
"Well they do work out gear as well as swim wear but yes...I've been asked to be one of the models for their upcoming show" Mom says blowing those small strands of hair that fall between her eyes out of her face only to have it land in the same area.
"Oh cool are you going to do it?" I ask and I think I suprised her by my words.
"Well I mean I wanted to talk to you first" Mom says and I look at her confused
"Why? You're the parent I need to ask you for permission to do stuff right?" I smirk and I can see my dad trying to not laugh.

"Well honey you're a teenager and I didn't want to do anything that may make people bully you...you know like seeing your mom in swimwear all over social media" Mom says and I feel like I couldn't love my mom more. I doubt most parents would have even bothered to have this conversation with their kids and just try and hide it!
"Mom you do realise how many of my classmates have a crush on you right? I'm one of the most popular people in school because of who my parents are" I laugh and yeah that in someway was true!
Due to my upbringing I don't make friends easily. So having two Well known pro heros as my parents definitely helped in making friends.
Especially when your mom is the underworld hero: Keres!
"So....you're okay with me doing it?" Mom asks once again
"Oh yeah 100%! Do I get to come!?" I ask 
"Absolutely not you will be looked after my grandpa" Dad says and I frown.

"You only want to come because the Endeavour agency is also working secerity...you want to stare at shoto all day!" Dad smirks and I feel my heart stop.
"What?" Dad asks seeing my face.
"I um...I didn't know that you knew that already" I say awkwardly
"Tai I said wait until he was ready to tell us!" Mom sighs and I see my dad go bright red.
"Wait you both knew!?" I ask and then both nod.
"You weren't excatly subtle that one day!" Mom giggles and now I go bright red.
"Wait does everyone know?" I ask and they both shake their heads. Why didn't they tell anyone?
"We haven't said anything to anyone Because it's not our thing to tell honey, I mean you hadn't said anything to us yet so we weren't going to tell anyone without you saying something first" Mom says before playfully glaring at mu father.
"However your dad can't keep his mouth shut apparently" she playfully scolds him.

"Sorry it slipped out, one of our kids has his first crush, I think it's adorable!" Dad says and now I definitely go bright red.
"Daaaaaaaad I groan" hiding my head in my hands, before slowly sliding them down my face. "So...you both really don't care?" I ask and they both look suprised at my question.
"You do realise your uncle Tate and Uncle Ryota are gay too yeah?' Dad says and I nod my head.
"Sometimes it's different when it's your kid" I mumble.
"We don't care who you love honey, all we want as parents is for you to be happy and know your worth" Mom smiles....damnit she's making me cry.
"Yeah as long as your happy kiddo, that will make us happy" Dad adds.
"Well....thank you...both of you" I smile wiping the small tears.
"Don't thank us!" Mom laughs
"Sorry I kinda took a special moment away from you there bud" dad says rubbing his head awkwardly.

I shake my head and smile
"No don't worry dad...I have the best coming out story ever!" I laugh. I can see how happy it makes them to see me smile.
I really do have the best parents ever!