Chapter 24

He scooted her on top as he removed his towel... inserting his dick inside her pussy. "Ugh." She moaned slightly. He continued thrusting his dick inside her as it squelched the sound of his movement.

She started to grab his hair feeling every inch of his dick inside her. She continued to moan gently as Damon was losing his control. "Ah fuck." She whispered. Damon bit her neck gently leaving a mark trying to get her to feel aroused.

He widened her leg even more and thrusted his whole dick inside her as she didn't expect it— moaning is all that is coming out of her mouth. His gripped around her thighs are getting harder as he fuck her.

He placed his whole hand on her stomach— touching it as she twitched. "I can feel my dick by just touching your stomach." He continued to feel her slowly as she blushed.

"Stop saying that", she replied, covering her mouth. He looks at her intimidatingly and grabs her hand that is covering her mouth as he places it to the upper bottom of her vagina. Her eyes moved left to right looking at him as she could tell he was telling the truth as he didn't avoid her eye contact.

I can feel it through my stomach as he moves inside me; he wasn't lying when he said that he can feel it. How can his dick be so big that it can even go and be felt in my upper bottom?

I moved my hand away after feeling it for a minute... avoiding him but his stare is killing me. He then asked why am I avoiding him as I cannot answer his question.
All i can hear is the squelch of his dick fucking me inside and out.

I can't help but to cover half of my face because of embarrassment. He then asked again the same question as I couldn't really give an answer nor look him in the eye. I thought I'd never be embarrassed again since we've had sex so many times and he's seen my body already but I guess this kind of moment is still in me.

All of a sudden he moved faster than ever and he got my attention as all the words that came out of my mouth was a pleasure moan. Damon could break the bed if he's like this the whole night.

"Now that I got your attention, look me in the eyes, snuggle Bear." His words aren't ringing in my ears as I'm being so tempted right now.

I feel so good right now, being so satisfied of being fuck by Damon. My pussy is itching to have more of his dick— I want him all on me!

It hurts a little but I'm getting used to it... to his rough action, it makes me go crazy.

"You're my soon to be wife and you don't have to feel embarrassed in front of me. Your eyes are mine, your body is mine, your mine and all of you." He claimed to me as if I really meant the world to him.

I nodded my head... pulled him to kiss his soft lips when I felt his hot cum inside me. He didn't stop after he cum as he still continued and not being satisfied by just one round. He turn me over to the headboard puts both my hand and his hand together gripping the headboard of the the bed being fuck from behind.

His other hand on my waist pushing my body on his up up and down as I can feel the hotness in the room. My clit's aching tickles as it's getting me to cum with him. His dick slips inside me as I can feel the drip coming out of my pussy.

I don't know if it's still his cum or my cum or maybe both but who cares? It doesn't matter now that I'm being full of his cum and mine. "Don't cum." He said out of nowhere. I moan deeply this time... turn my head a little to him and smirk.

"Too late for the warning." I jokingly said. He scoffs as I turn my head in front as it's getting so hard and hot in the room. "No wonder my dick is slipping inside so easily that you've been cumming before I did." He replied and before I could even answer I felt this tingling vibration on me that it made me tighten his dick inside me forcing him to stop moving and shoot his cum.

"Argh!" He groaned. "All of a sudden?" He questioned me as to what just happened. "My bad— looks like you cum again." I said. "I wonder who made me cum that easily— tighten her pussy... swallowing my dick inside her, made me lose my shit", he replied back as I could feel him smirking.

"I felt a vibration inside me that made me tighten and it tickles my pussy." I responded and buried my head on the pillow. I can still feel his dick inside me... his whole dick attached inside me.

"I don't know if I should remove my dick or not because of what you did." I lifted my head up and was like what? What does he mean by that? "What- can you still go for more rounds, Amour?" He interrupted me as I looked back at him, seeing his face with a grin and devilish smile on his face.

"Oh no- ugh...." As he fuck me again harder... pounding me harder in the bed as we lasts for for more rounds the whole night.

Next morning I woke up in his arms wrapped around me sleeping on our side together seeing the sunrise from the outside. I couldn't help but to smile and kiss his arm that I'm using as a pillow.

Holding his hand with my hand as he responded to it a little as I can see he's still out of energy. I chuckle and turn to look at him when I feel something strange down there.

I unheld his hand and lifted the blanket to look and to my surprise he really didn't remove his dick inside me?! Oh my gosh I hope we don't get any kind of infection or something.

I move his hand that is wrapped around me as I slowly move trying to get out of the bed. Oh man... it's getting me horny again as I can feel it inside as I move.

"Ugh.." "hmm..." I moan whispery and low as I'm making such noise. Minutes later he woke up and said, "Are you trying for the tenth round?" He teased me. "Stop, you have to take it out." I said and I'm starting my morning to feel hot.

"But I want it inside you, it makes me feel your inside." He grabbed me to bed and hugged me from behind as I couldn't resist.

"As much as I love to but you really have to take it out, this is bad it may cause this to some kind of something like infection or what." I gently asked him politely to take his dick out inside my pussy.

"Alright, alright I will take it out— in a minute." And cuddled me like a panda squeezing me as he wants love. "You big baby." I mumbled. "You want a baby? Alright, we can do it now." He energetically said... misunderstanding what I said.

"What?! No, I said "You big baby not I want a baby." I responded a little aggressively. "Awe... I thought for a second we're gonna have a mini me."

"A mini you? You mean a mini me?" I giggled. "Not a mini you, but a mini me." He stubbornly competes with me. "Oh puh-lease... we know it's gonna be a mini me." I said. "Nah... it's gon' be a mini twin me." He said and kissed my shoulder. "Nah... it's gonna be my twin." I said again. "Sure... you can have the look since it's gonna be my genes anyway." He cockily said.

"What does that mean?" I smiled. "Nothing... I said as long as you can have my children it's fine by me if they look like you." He then removed his dick slowly as I moaned.

"I'll prepare a hot bath for my future wife. Since I know I tired you out the whole night and I can tell you won't be able to walk." He stood up as I'm laying in bed still looking at him going to the bathroom.

"Tsk.. I cAn TeLl yOu WoNt Be AbLe To WaLk my ass." I stood up and I felt a cramp as my legs felt like a wiggling slinky spring and very slimy dripping wet coming out from my pussy.

I heard Damon laugh at me as he was standing in the bathroom door crossed with both of his arms. "Don't. Say. A. Word." I said warningly as he kept his silence and walked towards me carrying me to the bathroom.

"I guessed I've gone too far this time." He said. "Well yes you did, Mr. Eros."

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more