Chapter 26

As days are going fast, it finally came... the month we've been waiting for, all the preparations we've been planning for a couple of months ago are gonna be set for our wedding.

Yes it will be a December wedding! And I can't wait to wear my wedding gown that my Mamà Antonio created. And even the other aunts— are so ready to get everything as we all planned to do this.

And the last thing I have to do is the fashion show for the last time this month... and of course we're back in London. Getting prepared for this as the runway is about to start.

"Let's get ready to roll on models, we're starting in three... two... one... and walked." Said the stuff as the models started to walk down the stage and slayed their catwalk dresses created by our designers.

As we all walked up to the stage it's now my turn to slay the stage. And behind me is Olivia, one of my friends of course... cameras started to flash as we all walked down... taking pictures as usual.

And I'm glad that we only have two designers today but tons of different designs from them.

After the show we started to get ready and go to our hotel as the show ended— I'm in my backstage room getting dressed, getting help from my assistants and as we leave paparazzi were all over around the place.

*camera flash* "Ms. Ivanna! Is it true that you're engaged?!" "Ivanna, is it true that you're getting married?" "Ivanna Hayes! Can you show us your engagement ring?" "Ivanna, who's the lucky man you got engaged with?"

Questions followed up by other questions as I walked trying to get in the car to leave. At this point I didn't think about their questions as my head bowed trying not to get exposed and be pictured.

Security's everywhere as I got in the car, closing the door and leaving— and that's when I started thinking, was that too obvious? Did they find out everything? A few questions are getting in my head.

I removed my engagement ring for now since I can't wear it during the fashion show but I grabbed my bag and took the box and put it on again. I'm not embarrassed to show everyone that I'm engaged but I'm not ready for them to get in our private lives.

Ugh! Popular life is not easy!

The next day I woke up to a loud bang in my door, I mean who could this be? "I'm coming!" I shouted. I opened the door like a zombie and headed back again in my bed when my assistant was all dressed up, all prepared with a coffee in her hand and a phone in her other hand.

"No no no no... get up Ms. Hayes, Ms. Antonio Dante is on the phone and he wants to talk to you ASAP!" She rushes to give me the phone as my eyes closed.

I took the phone to my ear when Mamà Anton suddenly said, "You're all over the news, Ivanna Amelia Hayes!" He said unrest. "Everyone... is." I replied and turned on my side. "You're all over the news that you're engaged! Sweety." And that's when I opened my eyes quickly then a second.

I sat up and replied, "What?!" "Wha-wha-what do you mean?" "Open your account, your Instagram, you'll see what I'm talking about." My assistant threw me the phone as I opened my instagram immediately and that's when I saw... TMZ, BBC news, Vogue magazines, E!news, and many more posted a picture of me and saying "Ivanna Hayes is engaged?!" "Ivanna Hayes is now getting married!" "Looks like IMG model Ivanna Hayes has secretly got engaged."

"Oh my god." I whispered... dropping my phone on the ground. "Did something happen? Did you tell the media that you got engaged?" Asked Mamà Anton concernedly.

"N-no no not at all, but last night after the fashion show paparazzi were outside and gathered around the car I'm getting in and asked tons of questions related to that too and asking me if I'm engaged? Who's the guy? And I didn't answer them.

"Oh no, looks like they've found a way to know that you're engaged. Perhaps you were wearing your engagement ring when you got in your car yesterday?" She asked again.

"Not really, I only put it back on when I got in the car. So I don't know how they managed to ask me that and how they found out." I sat down as my heart was racing like a turbo.

"We all know that this is going to happen and we told you and Damon that this day would come and now... it happens." He calmed his voice down as I looked at my phone popping up with so many notifications.

"Well, try not to think about that too much since your wedding is really soon and you need to relax yourself, your body, your mind." He inhaled and exhale as I took a deep breath.

"Alright I'll see you in Barcelona." I said and ended the call. "What do you want to eat for breakfast Ms. Hayes?" Asked my assistant. "Just give me an English breakfast but don't put beans in, I hate beans." I said and she replied, "Got it, no beans." And she left.

As soon as I finished eating breakfast I took a shower, got dressed and left to go to the airport to go to Madrid since everyone is already there. My family, Damon's family and friends, Mamà Anton and his friends, I'm the only one waiting.

Got into my jet... flew to Barcelona and after two hours and ten minutes I finally arrived. I got out and I saw the Cadillacs in line and there they were... Mamà Anton, Mamà Guilio, Mamà Carlo, my mom, my future mother in law and of course my fiancé Damon.

They give me a warm welcome as I arrive in Barcelona but I'm mostly excited to see Damon. "Hi" I greeted him with a sweet kiss on his lips. "Hey, snuggle Bear." He greeted me back when we both chuckled... hugging each other.

"How was the London fashion show?" He asked. "It was fun, I got to see the place again." I replied happily.

"Mamà Anton showed me the news, did something happen?" He asked concerningly. "I guess the paparazzi found out about the engagement but I didn't give them a proper answer yet. And I don't wanna think about that for now." I hugged him tight as he held me in his arms.

"Of course... Let's not focus on that. It's our wedding month— our wedding is gonna be in two weeks." He kissed my cheeks as the five suddenly said, "alright, lovey dovey let's get some break and we'll have the best days here in Barcelona.

"And Ivanna in an hour were all going somewhere to relax just the six of us and the gentlemen will have theirs too." I knitted my eyebrows of confusion. "Where are we going?" They looked at each other and said, "that's a secret."

They left me hanging as they got into the car and Damon just shrugged his shoulders... giving me a hand to get in the car as well.

"Looks like this is gonna be a good December for us." Said Damon as we drove off to get to the house we're going to stay in.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more