Chapter 27

It's been two weeks since the "secret" place we've been to. And I didn't know that they were going to throw me a bachelorette party and I had no idea what was going on at first but as soon as I saw how they prepared it for me I knew that something was gonna' happen.

The gentlemen did the same thing to Damon too even though they're not really masters in preparing a kind of surprise. But we all managed to finish our bachelors and bachelorette parties.

But that's not the only thing that has happened to us for the last two weeks of course. After our B&B party we went to check the church and what kind of little decorations we can put for the wedding; we went to our venue to check everything on how things are going well.

And they didn't disappoint us! Things we told them, they did the exact same thing. After checking everything we took my wedding gown, the bridesmaids and best man's and groom's clothes... everything that will be used on the wedding from New York to Barcelona.

We spent our last few days roaming around Barcelona together, separately, and as a family. Mother and I spent our alone time together before joining our new member of the family.

Damon spent his days too alone with his family as part of the rules to spend the time with our family as a single person before uniting our family together.

And of course the last thing we did was gather and eat together before the wedding day. We had so much fun— laughing, chit chatting, telling jokes. It was magnificent.

Unquestionably, Damon and I spent our days too... wandering the city of Barcelona, eating, sleeping, and having sex straight throughout the whole day without stopping and repeating.

And two days ago was the last day of us being together because today is the awaiting moment of our lives.... The wedding day.

And we all know the one strict tradition before getting married, never see your bride or groom at least twenty four hours before your wedding day.

And of cour- "How is it going? Are you guys taking care of the bride?! What about the bridesmaids? The in-laws?! Are they getting prepared?" Mamà Antonio suddenly barges in the room panicking, moving back and forth as if it's the end of the world.

"Jeez, calm down Antonio, yes, I'm working on the bride's makeup. And my crew will take care of the bridesmaids and mothers-in-law." Responded Aunt Carlo as he put an eyeshadow on me.

"Oh thank god. I don't know why I am panicking more than the bride itself." And he sat down dramatically as we laughed. "Your mamá Anton is old and wacky." Added Aunt Carlo as I chuckled.

"I heard that!" He mumbled. "We didn't say anything." Said Aunt Carlo.

"Perfetto." Said Aunt Carlo as he took the lipstick. "Where is Guilio?" Mamà Anton said. "He's on the gentleman's side." "Ah I see,"

"And there we go— the full simple but elegant makeup and hairstyle." Aunt Carlo said cheerfully as I looked at the mirror in front of me and damn... I can't believe this is really happening. The make up is done now all I need to do is put on my gown and my veil.

"Wow, you look amazing, amore." My mom and my future mom in law stood up behind me. "You're the most gorgeous bride I've seen, Ivanna, my only daughter." Said my mom tearfully as I stood up and turned.

I hugged my mom and said, "And you're my precious only hero mom." I replied and hugged me tightly. I also reached Damon's mom and hugged her as she is gonna be my future mom in law.

"Let's take a selfie ladies." Said Mamà Anton. He grabbed his phone as we five gathered and took a selfie together, taking pictures of me with both my moms, and with au- "First of all, why am I using my phone when we have a photographer here." He pointed at the photographer as Mamà Anton is making us laugh by his reaction.

"Right, right, why are we even using your phone when we can use the bigger camera." Added Aunt Carlo jokingly.

Mamà Anton joined us as they took a picture of us all together, with my moms, with my aunts, and of course with my bridesmaids.

After the picture was taken, Olivia, who was one of my bridesmaids, kinda talked to me for a minute. "I'm so happy for you, peaches. I can't believe your bestest day has come. I mean I was still hurt when you secretly hide your engagement to me but still, I'm honored to be one of your bridesmaids."

"And I am so so thousand happy and delighted that you have found your forever. I just remember when we first met after our fashion show together, we went to eat out together in Paris and had a little drink and we both laughed while crying saying that I'm so done being single! When are we gonna find our one true love? Has the universe cursed us to be single forever?"

"But now... look at you peaches, you're absolutely happy at the top of the universe. And I wish you all the best, all the goodluck, may your marriage stay healthy and forever, may you two's love grow stronger each and every passing year without any problems"

"Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life, Iv." Her little wish had me in tears as we hugged each other as I'm getting too emotional.

"Don't cry, your makeup will smudge and we don't want a bride walking down the aisle with smudged makeup." We chuckled as I wiped my tears carefully with a handkerchief.

"Everyone, everyone!" Mamà Anton raised a toast as he clanged the glass and gave us our champagne. "This little toast for our bride to be, I want you all to repeat after me."

"May your wedding day come and go, but may your love forever grow. Today is the beginning of your next chapter. Here's to you!"

"May your wedding day come and go, but may your love forever grow. Today is the beginning of your next chapter. Here's to you!" Everyone repeated the word Mamà Anton said as we all raised our champagne and drinks.

"Alright alright, let's get ready now for your wedding gown." Said Aunt Carlo as I placed down my champagne and went to the other room to change.

*Thirty minutes later*
Both moms and the aunts came out of the room as they waited for Ivanna to come out.

Everyone was stunned and astounded as she came out of the room wearing the fitted sleeveless wedding ball gown full of thousands of Swarovski crystals around it as she shined.

"So... what do y'all think?" I asked. "It's a jaw dropping reaction, I mean you're a hot chick babe." Said Olivia as they clapped their hands and smiled so widely.

"It's perfect." Said both my moms. I walked closer to the mirror and saw myself and I can't believe that I'm wearing my gown now.

"Oh wow." Even myself in dumbstruck. "Of course let's not forget your tiara and your veil." Aunt Carlo grabbed my tiara and put on my veil carefully so as not to mess with my hair.

"Now that's even more perfect." Said everyone.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more