Chapter 1 I like being deserted

One of the only twenty S-class males in the empire, Lofer Erich, after his father's death, inherited a title, an extremely wealthy family, and more than 300 people who were either elders or peers. of female insects.

Then less than a month after the death of the male father, he drove out all the insects with strange behavior, sealed the castle where the Erich family had lived for generations, and moved it to an ordinary residence in the imperial capital.

Considering that Lovell was already ill, it is not incomprehensible.

From then on, he was a worm, a machine butler, and lived a quiet and ordinary life.

Luo Feier is twenty-three years old this year, and he has not even a female insect around him. His life is like a clear soup with little water. It is rumored that he is not only mentally ill, but also has attacks like crazy. His body is also not good, so he dare not touch him. Female insects are afraid of being exposed.

As for the rumors, Lovell didn't care, because no bold insect dared to talk nonsense in front of him.

Luofel is finally free now, and it's time to enjoy life. How can he find troubles for himself, like his male father, marrying a house full of females, and the visible and invisible noisy things just don't stop? Make it a day.

Lovell, who had had enough, always liked to stay alone, walking through every street and alley in the imperial capital without anyone noticing, watching the insects that were either in a hurry or strolling leisurely like him.

His restless heart will become a little calmer.

But at this moment, the peace was interrupted by rude curses.

Lovell walked to a slum far away from the city. The security in this area was very chaotic, so it was not uncommon for insects to fight in the street.

What was strange was that there was a painful grunt from a young female mixed in with it.

Lovell looked at the dirty alley with stained walls. Several strong adult females were surrounding a thin young female and committing abuse.

The leading female scolded and kicked the young female hard on the stomach.

The young female was holding something tightly in her arms. She was surrounded by adult insects that were several times stronger than her. She was kicked to the ground and did not let go.

He gritted his teeth tightly and only made a muffled sound. Suddenly he opened his eyes as if aware. A pair of bright purple pupils passed through the thick legs of the female insects and saw Lovell in the distance.

Lovell was about to leave but stopped unconsciously.

The female insects also discovered Lovell. They turned around and warned fiercely: "What are you looking at? If you want to survive, get out of here and mind your own business."

Lovell frowned and became angry. He had never been yelled at like this in his whole life. He changed his mind and walked towards the females.

The female insects looked at Luo Feier up and down, showed disdain, and laughed at him for not overestimating his abilities. They didn't mind beating up one more person.

Luo Feier's outfit seems to be quite valuable. He must be from the city. He can also make some extra money, and it is a business that is sure to make money without losing money.

Lovell raised his wrist and pressed the raised engraving on the ring on his index finger. The camouflage on his face suddenly turned into blue light spots, revealing a face that any Zerg with normal intelligence would definitely recognize. .