Chapter 10 Don't even dare to do this?

In the early morning, as usual, there were three knocks on the door of Lovell. After a pause for a few seconds, the door opened from the outside.

Luo Feier woke up. He was in a daze and didn't notice anything was wrong for a moment. He sat up from the bed and waited for the machine butler to change his clothes, but there was no movement for a long time.

He looked over in confusion and saw that there was nothing in front of the bed. He moved his eyes downwards and saw Yaches holding Lovell's clothes on a tray, standing there awkwardly and nervously.

Lovell then remembered that the mechanical housekeeper had been scrapped last night and the spare one had not been started yet, but Yaches had made such a fuss that he dared to enter his room without permission.

After one night, are you suddenly so brave?

"What are you doing here?" Lovell recalled whether he had told Yaches before that he could not enter his room without permission.

Yahus said seriously: "Butler, I will destroy it and replace it."

This was the result of Yaches's sleepless night thinking about it. He broke the machine butler, and the owner was generous and merciful and did not punish him, but he couldn't take it seriously.

You must be responsible for your own actions and try your best to make up for the loss of the family owner. Losing the machine butler does not make the family owner feel uncomfortable in life.

Therefore, Yaches decided to take care of Lovell instead of the machine butler.

Yaches's eyes were firm, trying hard to put on the expression that a machine butler should have, but this was the first time he entered Lovell's room, and the room was filled with the smell of male insect pheromones, which made his face turn red. .

After all, he is just young and has not lost his sense of smell.

Lovell looked curiously up and down at this young female whose head was no higher than his waist, but who had great ambitions to replace the machine butler.

foolish and naive.

Luo Feier found it interesting. Since it was his own request, it was not impossible to fulfill it. Now that the puppy has a new way of playing, the matter of activating the backup butler will be postponed for the time being.

Lovell opened his arms slightly in a good mood: "Okay, come on."

Yaches blinked, wondering what Lovell meant.

Come? What's coming?

"Don't you know?" Lovell instructed him: "Take off my pajamas for me, and then put on the regular clothes you brought in."

Yahus was shocked. He knew that male insects were born to be pampered and pampered. Even a glass of water had to be handed to his hand. He also experienced this deeply during this period.

But forgive him for his lack of experience, he never thought that male insects could be so delicate and delicate that they wouldn't even do things like put on clothes themselves.

Previously, Yaches saw that the robot butler would go to Lovell's room with clothes and jewelry boxes every morning, and he was still confused as to why he always stayed in there for at least half an hour before coming out.

Now I know, if I am surprised, I still have to do it.

Yaches had a serious face. Because he was too short, he had to climb onto the bed first, stretched his arms as hard as possible without touching Lovell's skin, and carefully untied his pajamas.