Chapter 46 Can you look at me?

Luofel finally returned home. He no longer had to face Mingxi who harbored evil intentions, which made him feel the air of freedom.

Except for the initial fight with Mingxi, Lovell was blocked from pain by the insect doctors. After the tooth mark on his face healed, he always felt that he was a intact insect. Now that he has been allowed to go home , who can control him.

When the insect doctor came, he just ignored it, and even after the insect doctor left, he didn't even take the medicine.

Keye expressed that he was very worried, because Luo Feier had never been injured in his whole life, so he was heartbroken. Now that he was at home, he consciously had to do his duty to take care of the head of the family.

So they always tried different tricks to get Lovell to take medicine and to cooperate with the extremely cumbersome maintenance procedures prescribed by pest doctors.

Luo Feier was annoyed. He frowned and asked Keye: "Is your injury healed?"

Keye: "It's all good."

Luo Feier nodded, so the next day, Keye was forced to board the spaceship heading to Mercury House.

Before leaving, Keye only had a terminal given by Lovell, which contained his "living expenses", and he didn't even have time to pick up any clothes.

Keye didn't want to leave, but had to go.

Arthur wanted to leave, but couldn't.

Seeing Keye's spaceship flying away quickly, Arthur was so envious that he sat in the garden and watched for several hours. He was not in the mood to have lunch that afternoon and sighed repeatedly.

However, facts have also proven that there is no need to follow the insect doctor's rules. A few days after Ke Ye left, the insect doctor finally came to do a comprehensive examination and stamped a stamp on the document, indicating that Lovell was completely recovered. .

In fact, it didn't matter whether the injury was good or not, and it didn't hinder Lovell's life and actions. He originally didn't care, but after the injury healed, the unfulfilled promise had to be continued.

A large number of high-quality female information was once again delivered to Lovell.

When Keye is here, Keye is responsible for this. He will comprehensively analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each female, and then select the most suitable one to meet with Lovell.

Now that Keye is gone, Lovell is too lazy to look. The machine butler only knows data and cannot think, so this task is handed over to Arthur.

And Arthur is a strange insect in every aspect.

He was so frustrated that he had always wanted to find someone to talk to, but he didn't dare to disturb Lovell. Now he found an opportunity and had a legitimate reason to "chat" with Lovell.

So when he was selecting information, he kept talking from the beginning, and his angles were tricky and very gossipy.

He said: "This female insect, I have met him a few times, and he seems to have a good personality. However, I heard that he was planning to marry Monyile before, but it seems that he failed. I am a bitch and do not recommend that the head of the family choose him. Oh, because his best choice is not the head of the family."

Lovell took a sip of juice and said, "Yeah."

Arthur then started to look at the next one: "Mi Xiu, head of the family, you should know him. The head of the male insect department is obviously a very good female insect, but because of the poor reputation among the male insects, he has not married until now. Listen, It's because his personality is too boring, and I'm sure you won't like me, the head of the family, so I'd better replace him with another one."