Chapter 111 Little Lovell

Luo Feier's life has been smooth and smooth, and he has never been so bumpy. He doesn't want to linger outside anymore, and it feels safer to return to his own territory.

After they left on the airship arranged by Gavye, they transferred to the Erich family's special airship, and then sailed non-stop to the empire. The journey was smooth and they arrived at their destination in only four days.

Da'olo deliberately chose the time of arrival at night, trying not to attract the attention of other insects. When he disembarked from the ship at the checkpoint, there would be military females who were specifically responsible for checking to see if they had brought anything from extraterrestrials. Dangerous items brought with them will be thoroughly disinfected.

The universe is vast. Although the Zerg are the masters of the universe, they have only explored the tip of the iceberg, so they pay great attention to the safety inspection of the Zerg returning to the empire.

Logically speaking, every insect should be searched all over its body, but the body of male insects is incomparably noble, and no insect dares to touch Lovell.

The female guards were a little surprised. Every move of the S-class males was watched by the empire, but they didn't know when Lovell left the empire to play.

Therefore, even if he would not offend Lovell by casually touching the male insect's body, he would still have to ask a few more questions, and finally proposed that he could take away the newly discovered insect beast from another planet for two days before returning it.

Because new species are discovered, they must undergo strict inspection and then be registered.

Yaches understood that the military women were taking him away from Lovell, and suddenly became a little restless. He held Lovell's hand tighter, and stared at the military women with pure murderous intent. Fortunately, he remembered Lovell's instructions were not followed rashly.

Lovell's hand was red and painful due to the scales, and he naturally felt Yaches's emotions. He didn't think too much, just like what he had done in the spaceship these past few days, he habitually held Yaches in his hands. He raised his head and leaned over to give her a kiss to comfort her.

The females in the Erich family were already immune to this kind of behavior, but the military females were dumbfounded and wondered if they had been hallucinating from working for too long.

"You, you..." They stuttered, unable to form words to describe this incredible thing.

"Get out of the way." Lovell will not let him comment on anything he does. For him, whether he abides by the regulations set by the Zerg depends on his mood at the time. He will never hand over Yachs to the military females for inspection. .

The military females did not dare to force Lovell, so they all moved aside in a daze.

Many insect beasts are beautiful and fit the aesthetics of the Zerg tribe. Some male insects are secretly interested in insect beasts. This is an open secret.

It's just that no matter who is interested in insect beasts, it's not as big of an impact as the fact that the insect is Lovell. It's just because Lovell is recognized by the entire Zerg race as aloof. There isn't even half a female slave in the backyard. It really doesn't seem like he can. Playing such a big one.

Now it seems that it is not that he is cold, but that... he has unique hobbies?

Lovell did not intend to go to his residence in the male insect area, but directly returned to the Eirich Castle, which he had neglected for many years.