Chapter 116 Rewards

There were two days left for Mingxi's funeral. The palace sent an insect to deliver a white dress prepared for the funeral to Lovell, saying that it was personally chosen by the Insect Emperor.

Lovell glanced at it and felt that the dress seemed familiar, but he didn't pay much attention to it and asked Gong Chong to put it aside and said he understood.

But Gong Chong did not step back after delivering the things. He lowered his waist lower, held the dress flat in front of Lovell, and said: "Your Majesty hopes that you can put on this dress, and give it to you first when you come to the palace." Let him see if it fits."

Such a strange request was so unheard of that Lovell asked, "Why?"

Gong Chong said respectfully: "Please forgive me, I really don't know what your Majesty is thinking."

Seeing the doubts on Luofel's face, Gong Chong added: "Your Majesty has been in poor spirits ever since he learned the sad news about His Highness Mingxi. Maybe he wants you to accompany him."

It's not surprising to say that, after all, it is well known that the Insect Emperor loves Lovell.

The Insect Emperor was not just giving a verbal invitation this time. These insects who came to deliver the dress were also responsible for taking Lovell back. It seemed that Lovell had to go. For this reason, he could not shirk it no matter how hard he thought about it.

Thinking that after being back for so long, it was indeed time to go see the Insect Emperor, so Lovell and Daolo went upstairs to the bedroom to change into the dress they had been given.

As soon as the door was opened, Yaches, who had been ordered to stay in the bedroom, flashed over and reached out to hug Lovell. His movements stagnated and he looked down at the dress in D'Aolo's hand.

Lovell followed his line of sight and asked, "What's wrong?"

Yahs frowned and said in disgust: "It smells bad... Mingxi."

Lovell and D'Aolo were both stunned, and then asked D'Aolo to unfold the dress. After looking at it carefully, Lovell remembered that this dress had been worn by Mingxi before and it was his relic.

What does the Insect Emperor mean by this? Could it be that he wants to see things and miss the insects?

Even so, it should be worn by Mingxi's brothers Weilan or Jia Keke, not him who has conflicts with Mingxi.

Da'olo immediately realized that this trip was not easy, but he could not disobey the Insect Emperor's order. He immediately said: "Please let me go to the palace with you."

Yaches was particularly positive and said: "I'll go."

"Just stay here and don't go anywhere." Lovell glanced at Yaches and said to Daolo, "Change my clothes for me."

Compared to Yaches and Daolo, Lovell was less nervous. At most, the Insect Emperor was just suspicious of Mingxi's death.

Lovell never took the initiative to provoke Mingxi. He neither ordered the insects to kill Mingxi nor did he do it himself. Mingxi's death was entirely his own fault. He acted upright and sat upright. He really didn't feel guilty, even though he was wearing Mingxi's clothes. It made him feel a little uncomfortable.

Yaches was extremely dissatisfied with Lovell's behavior of leaving him alone. After being rejected, he exuded low pressure, but did not make a fuss. He quietly did his best on the surface.

It's a pity that Yaches now knows what he wants to do just by turning his "eyeballs".

This guy must be thinking about following him secretly.