Chapter 66 Poor little one

Melifu once had a hero, and he is more than fifty years older than Lovell. But judging from the lifespan of the Zerg race, it can be said that it is in the prime of life, the best period for childbirth, and all the physical values ​​have reached peak.

Coupled with his superior appearance, outstanding abilities, and the temperament and manners raised by the royal family, although he can no longer be a female monarch, if he is just a female attendant, there are many less particular males who are willing to marry him.

Under normal circumstances, he chose Lovell as his target and made Lovell happy. As long as he succeeded once, he would have the opportunity to enter the Erich family. If he was lucky, he would become a female attendant, but if he was not lucky, he would become a female slave. Will not be treated badly.

Not to mention Larenya, although she has no title, she originally came in as Lovell's female attendant, and she is the only insect so far who can openly call Lovell the male master.

It's just that after a long time, Luo Feier will definitely accept him if he has enough goodwill.

But those are normal situations. They are all in an abnormal state now, that is, they are blocked by a "dog beast" from all opportunities.

Even though Lovell spent almost all his time and energy on Yaches, they were not allowed to get close to Yaches, so that they had no way of starting.

Unlike Melif, Larenya knew that Yaches was actually an intact insect, so her heart became more and more unbalanced. She felt that the insect that had been brainwashed into a dog beast was useless. How could it deserve to win all Lovel's favor? She was unavoidable in her thoughts. Sidetracked, thinking darkly if only there was a chance to get rid of him.

As the only "outsider" in the mansion who is not tainted with any male-female relationship, Arthur is also an insect cub that has grown up hard in the struggle between females and females. With the twists and turns of these insects, he can clearly say that It's an unobstructed view.

In order to avoid trouble, I would drop hints to Larenya from time to time, hoping that he would be more sensible.

"Yachs was raised by the head of the family, and their feelings are different."

"The head of the family has brainwashed Yaches, but he has no intention of doing so. Just be patient. As time goes by, the head of the family will eventually see you."

"The Erich family used to be a bit chaotic, so the owner liked quiet and obedient insects."

After Larenya heard this, her mood calmed down a little. Melifu would see the right opportunity to reverse the situation and sighed in an envious tone: "I have never seen a male be so interested in a female. In Lovell's world, there will never be another Yahs."

"I heard that Yaches became like this because he was angry with Lovel. Once the anger subsides, they should be able to reconcile as before."

The implication is that Yaches, in his current appearance, can monopolize Lovell's favor. When they reconcile, there will be no room for other insects.

As a result, Larenya's already heavy heart was repeatedly strained due to his delay in being accepted by Lovell, and he had to keep smiling and pretending to be indifferent on the surface.

...

Calculating time, it was time for Yaches's injury to heal. Although he did not want to lose the advantage of occupying Lovell's attention, in order not to arouse suspicion, Yaches gradually showed that he could deal with Sound and light and shadow responded.