Chapter 13 Down and out

Although this situation is extremely rare, Zerg do exist.

It usually occurs in large families. The female is an important person in the family and cannot be separated. At this time, when the female reaches a certain age, she will seek help from the head of the family. If the head of the family makes the decision, she may get the chance of a male as a wife.

However, the male and female are reversed, and the premise of male being inferior has always been regarded as a great shame and humiliation by the males. No male will voluntarily agree, so the method used by the family owner to find female females is not very visible.

The forced male insects have a low status in the family, and are sometimes not as good as the female insects. In order to soften the male insect's temper, according to the custom, he has to serve as a slave under the head of the family for several years.

In this case, the male protection method does not work, because a family can only have one owner, and the adult male will naturally belong to the owner's property. It is the male's freedom to do with his property as he wants. No one can interfere.

As long as the male worm does not die, the owner of the house can do anything to him.

When Roroye heard about the marriage, he didn't expect it. He thought it was too serious. Considering Barton's face, he wanted to persuade Lovell.

But as soon as he started, he was blocked by Lovell's rather majestic words: "Do you have a say here?"

Barton finally said angrily: "Even if you are an S-class male insect, you are still going too far!"

"Is it too much?" Lovell's golden eyes were like ice that never melted: "What level of male insect are you? E, right?"

Rank has always been a sore point for Barton. Although he is a male, he is at the bottom among the males. He is neither high nor low. He shows off his power in front of the female insects, but in the blink of an eye his light is dimmed in front of the male insects.

Now the wound was directly torn open by Lovell, making him unable to control himself and yelled: "So what if it's E!"

Such a big movement instantly attracted the attention of the surrounding insects, and they all looked over.

"Then do you know what level Roroy is?" Lovell tilted his head slightly.

Of course Barton knew, so he took the initiative to contact Roroye, but how could he admit it at this time? He clenched his fists and glared at Lovell, who seemed to treat him like a speck of dust.

Luo Feier saw his guilty conscience. He had seen this kind of male insect many times since he was a child, and he didn't even bother to treat it as a joke. He only stated one fact: "S level, Roroye is S level."

"Can your future insect cubs reach B level?"

Luo Feier said heartily: "Since you don't have good blood, bad looks, and no family background, you should have some self-awareness."

Although it was all true, Barton's self-esteem could not bear to hear such words. He was completely angered and cursed: "You madman!" and hit Lovell in the face with his hand.

Some of the onlookers screamed in surprise.

Lovell's expression showed no fluctuation, and Barton's hand was cut off just a fist away from Lovell.

Luo Roye grabbed Barton's wrist, and his always bright eyes turned gloomy: "Don't be rude to the head of the family."

Barton was so frightened that he couldn't help but take two steps back.