Chapter 107 Proof

There were many damages on the airship, but fortunately it did not affect its normal navigation.

Mingxi's insects were not all killed and injured, and some seriously injured insects were left, but they saw the appearance of the Yahus monster. Lovell was not a kind person, and the lives of all his bugs combined were not worth the weight of Yahus. Concerned about Si's safety, he ordered them to be wiped out.

As a result, compared to when they first boarded the spaceship, Lovell and Mingxi's situation was completely reversed.

Mingxi was alone and helpless, and Lovell made it clear that he disliked him. Although the insects in the Elrich family could not help but respect him and pity him, they did not dare to make any mistakes in the instructions of the family master.

The dignified prince of the empire was locked in a simple small room without any light by Lovell. No other insects were allowed to talk to him. To meet his requirements, he was only given three fixed meals a day.

Mingxi was angry and scolded, but Lovell was far away and couldn't hear him. Even if the Erich family heard the instructions while passing by, they would ignore them and just pretend that nothing happened. .

As for Tibil, because he was expelled from the Erich family and was already an irrelevant outsider, he was deliberately excluded. Although he was not allowed to leave immediately on the attached spaceship, he was not allowed to talk to him. Why? All avoided.

The most important thing is to guard against him disturbing the family head again.

At first, Tibil seemed to have been hit too hard, his reaction was slow, he was in a daze, and his thinking was unclear. Then he quickly wanted to beg Lovell to give him another chance.

But even if he was so anxious that he cried, no matter how he begged his brothers and sisters, they would look embarrassed, but they would not give in. They would only advise him: Go back, the head of the family... needs to rest.

After realizing that they would never let him in, Tibil gradually calmed down. Finally, he glanced at the Erich family bug with some resentment, then left, hiding somewhere unknown, and never appeared again. .

The medicine Mingxi sent from Imperial City was also delivered the next day. He carefully chose an unmanned delivery spacecraft and only followed the set procedures to deliver the things to the specified location. Now it is more convenient. Worm reception at the Erich family.

Lovell took the medicine and felt a little better, but the pressing problem still couldn't be solved.

Yaches did not return to his normal appearance, and he never woke up after falling asleep. He was nervously cleaned by the Erich family bugs and carried to Lovell's bed. The huge bone wings almost spread across the entire room, shrouded like a terrifying shadow, and any bugs in his domain were held hostage. , even if they fall asleep, the terrible smell still makes the female insects feel fear and repulsion.

It's like being on the edge of a knife again when facing natural enemies, and Yahus can really feed on Zerg now.

The original intention of the Erich family insect is to hope that Lovell can stay away from Yachs, because he is too dangerous, and now I don't know if he is still a insect.

But seeing that Luofel didn't even ask to change rooms even though he was using Yaches's bone wings as a pillow and was so shocked, they understood. They didn't say anything offensive, and they just kept vigilant and kept close by.

Yaches is so strong now, Lovell is not worried that he will not wake up, he is worried about how this appearance will return to the empire, and what Mingxi should do if he knows their secret.