Chapter 24 Little Trick

Arthur's heart skipped a beat, and then he said calmly without changing his expression: "Royal is my brother, of course I like him."

Yachus knew that Arthur was fooling him. Before he came to the empire with his female father, there were many female insects around Yachus who would choose to have a female-female relationship, and it was already normal for him.

In order to avoid errors in his understanding, the female father once spent a lot of effort to explain to him.

But Yahus didn't necessarily want to fight with Arthur to see who would win. He just wanted to remind Arthur: "In the future, you can't lie to me, the master of the family."

Even if Yaches exposed Arthur just now, Lovell might not believe him, and he didn't want to see Lovell feel angry and uncomfortable. Furthermore, Arthur's face really liked Yaches, so he chose Keep silent.

Arthur looked at Yahus expressionlessly, and Yahus was not afraid of him. The two females, one big and one small, looked at each other for a long time. Finally, it was Arthur who laughed first.

"Daolo said you were stupid. It seems he made a mistake."

Yaches lowered his eyes and didn't think so. He knew that he was just stupid. He had been teased and deceived before, and now he couldn't satisfy the head of the family.

Arthur smiled and bent down to touch Yaches' head: "Since you didn't expose me just now, then we will be a team in the future. I promise that I will only lie to the head of the family, and you must keep it safe for me." It's a secret."

No, I am only on the same side as the master of the house. Although I thought so, if Arthur would not do anything harmful to Lovell, Yachus would help him keep this secret, so he nodded.

Not long after, Arthur sent Yaches to Daolo. He was also very busy at work. He took a day off today. He simply said hello and left, walking very gracefully.

Da'olo was already prepared for a protracted war, but he didn't expect Yaches to be sent directly to him in less than a day. Naturally, he was extremely pleasantly surprised.

He was not vague at all, he immediately took a leave of absence and took action.

In fact, several of the high-ranking officials of the Imperial Noble Military Academy were members of the Erich family. They were female servants of the previous head of the family. Unlike the Daolo brothers, they had been serving Erich all their lives.

In response to the owner's instructions, it couldn't be easier to insert a female insect in the middle.

However, because Yahs was a slave in the slums, in order to prevent him from being marginalized again, Daolo only contacted an elder who was closer to him.

He asked Yahs to be specially recruited into the school as a military female cub who unfortunately died in battle after achieving military exploits, and told him not to pay too much attention to Yahs, otherwise it would be detrimental to his growth.

The senior elders knew what Daolo meant, and they only thought that Yaches was just a slave and didn't pay much attention to him, so they were very straightforward.

He directly gave the order and treated Yaches as a specially recruited insect cub to enter the school without mentioning a word about the relationship between Yaches and the Erich family.

Next, Daolo only had to wait for notification from the military academy before taking Yaches there. Seeing that there was still some time, they went to eat first.

Daolo kept talking all the way. He babbled on and taught Yaches what to pay attention to, and listed in detail one, two or three of each possible situation.