Chapter 67 The Obedient Love Bug

Under Keye's patient comfort, Bai Yi finally calmed down. He cried so hard that he wiped away his tears. Then he looked up and saw Luo Feier, who was not very kind and showed some impatience. He was petrified again. .

Bai Yi's behavior just now, although it was understandable that he couldn't control himself, was just like making a scene in front of Lovell. It was too rude. Most male insects could beat him up on the spot and then throw him out. In comparison, Lovell can be considered "kind" and will wait until Boyi has cried enough before speaking.

Being disrespectful and ugly, Boyi knew that he had left a very bad impression on Luo Feier. Although he calmed down, the pressure in his heart became even greater. He made amends with sincerity and promised to complete the task for Luo Feier. Phil is satisfied and can start now.

Lovell didn't look at him. He got up and took Yaches back downstairs: "I'll give you one day to adjust."

"Yes! I will definitely adjust the condition to the best!" Boyi promised loudly to Lovell's back with tears in his eyes.

Ke Ye sighed, stroked his forehead and said, "Bai Yi, just relax, the master of the house won't do anything to you."

Bai Yi was full of disappointment and said: "Did I behave particularly badly just now?"

Yes.

No matter how sad you are in front of the householder, you should restrain yourself.

A cold look flashed across Ke Ye's eyes, but on the surface he still said gently: "The head of the family knows that you are just too nervous."

Finally, under the arrangement of the machine butler, Boyi first stayed in the Lovell House. After eating that night, he regarded adjusting his state as a task that must be completed. On the contrary, he was so nervous that he could not sleep, and the time became longer and longer. He became more and more anxious as time went on.

Anxious, he boldly went out and met Arthur, a once-dazzling star who had disappeared a few years ago.

Arthur kindly asked him: "Why don't you sleep so late?"

Boyi: "I'm a little nervous."

Arthur smiled at him, and Boyi couldn't help but blush. Then he dizzy and took the sleeping pill Arthur gave him, and slept carefree until noon the next day. He was the latest to wake up in the entire mansion. of insects.

The impression on Mr. Lovell was a little worse, and Bai Yi felt that he was not far from death.

But fortunately, Lovell was not angry. Faced with his sincere apology, which was almost as if he was raising his head, he just said calmly: "Let's get started."

Boyi took a deep breath and pulled Yaches far away from Lovell. His eyes when he looked at Yaches were full of pity, because he thought that no one would want to give up themselves and become a beast. , living on the charity of male insects who will disappear at some point, is no different from death.

In the past, he also trained "Insect Beasts". They were all slaves bought from the slave farm by the male master after committing crimes. The slaves were not brainwashed like Yachs, and they still had the thoughts of being a normal insect. , but was forced to crawl on the ground like an animal, living without dignity.

The male master seemed to want to watch an exciting animal taming performance, with Boyi holding the whip and watching the slaves scream and struggle in pain.

At first, Bai Yi could comfort himself. He was just following the order of the male master, and it was not his intention to harm these female insects.

But as more and more blood stuck to his hands, Bai Yi began to feel that there was no last resort and that he was the perpetrator.