Chapter 64 Guilty Conscience

Luo Feier was fished out in time after falling into the water. The weather was suitable and not too cold, so there was nothing serious. He just choked on two mouthfuls of water.

He was aroused by the pool water, and the last bit of medicine in his body was gone. He was sober that he couldn't be more awake. If he hadn't guessed that it was Mingxi's fault, his life would have been in vain. So the first thing he did after coming up was to Go beat Ming Xi up.

Weilan, who came in a hurry, saw that the situation was not good. In order to prevent the news of the fight between the crown prince and the duke from reaching the top, he quickly grabbed Lovell and said repeatedly: "Calm down your anger first. If you have anything to do, please let me come." Let's solve it!"

Lovell couldn't give up easily after suffering a loss, he yelled: "Get out of here!"

Seeing that Weilan couldn't hold him back, Jia Keke also rushed over and hugged Lovell's waist: "Brother Lovell, you see you have beaten the emperor brother, there are so many insects here!"

Mingxi had been picked up from the ground at this moment. There was a red and swollen slap mark on his face. Surrounded by female insects, he was looking at the angry Lovell with a gloomy expression.

With so many insects here, they couldn't fight this time, and finally arrived in front of the Insect Emperor together.

Lovell had already changed into clean clothes. In the process, he realized what was unusual about the matter. He had become enlightened and figured out the causes and consequences. So when the Insect Emperor asked why they were fighting again, he stood up in front of Weilan. , Jia Keke, and the faces of all the palace insects, he said with disgust.

"Ming Xi shamelessly drugged me and wanted to take me to a place where there are no insects to do evil things. It's really disgusting."

Weilan and Jia Keke were stunned.

Ming Xi's face turned pale, and he subconsciously retorted: "Father, I didn't want to do that."

"You didn't?" Lovell sneered: "Then are you deliberately retaliating for what happened before and wanted to drown me?"

Weilan felt that either possibility was too ridiculous, and he advised dryly: "Lofel, the emperor values you very much and will not want to harm you, and of course he will not think about...that you."

Lovell ignored Weilan, just looked at the Insect Emperor and said, "Does your Majesty believe me?"

"Okay." The Insect Emperor rubbed his forehead tiredly. Of course, he knew the truth of the matter better than anyone else.

When he was choosing a female attendant for Lovell, Mingxi had a vague intention of obstructing her.

In the past, Mingxi could have pretended to be calm and calm, but now that he was disliked by Lovell, he inevitably became impatient after trying to please him in every possible way.

It's okay to think about young females in the slums, and it's okay to think about irrelevant females. And he has liked Lovell for so many years, so why can't he?

Jealousy and unwillingness grew stronger and stronger in Mingxi's heart, and finally what happened tonight happened.

The Insect Emperor has grown old, and Lovell is very similar to his male father. As long as they don't agree with something, they won't accept either hard or soft words. The result of persecution is that they will be completely broken, leaving only a mess.

Now that Lovell has discovered Ming Xi's thoughts, he can no longer just find excuses to excuse her. He must give a reasonable explanation, otherwise he will be angered and lose trust.