Chapter 27 Lone Wolf Player

The bugs in the imperial aristocratic military academy, both male and female, are the bug cubs of the powerful, so they have been exposed to them since childhood and have a strong sense of hierarchy.

In the military academy, the most discriminated against are the civilian students specially recruited into the school. This kind of insects are usually manipulated and bullied at will by the nobles who think highly of themselves.

As for the specially recruited students, they have no relatives or family background. Although the military academy will provide them with subsidies, they only maintain the minimum standard of living and their lives are not good.

But despite this, it is safe here, and there is no need to work hard to survive. Compared with climbing up step by step from the real bottom, the resources of the Imperial Noble Military Academy are something they must not give up.

Therefore, even if they face discrimination and oppression from their classmates, they usually choose to be patient. Some of them are more diplomatic and even take the initiative to cater to them in order to seek benefits.

Yaches, on the other hand, is neither patient nor tactful, but rather too cold and hard.

When Yaches first came, in the eyes of the noble insect cubs, he was just another servant insect, nothing special.

Nicky first wanted to give this special recruit a showdown, and asked Yaches to come over and use him as a stool to sit on.

As a result, no matter how much they laughed at or sarcastically talked to themselves here, Yahus was as if he was deaf and couldn't hear. He didn't say anything in reply. He looked straight ahead from beginning to end, his eyes silent and unwavering.

In this state of being like a machine, devoid of emotion, Yahs has never shown it in front of Lovell, but this is actually the state closest to Yahs's essence.

Especially when Yahus judged that the insects or things around him were irrelevant, he did not want to waste his energy and physical strength.

That was until Nicky took action and punched Yaches unceremoniously in the shoulder.

Yahs slowly rolled his eyes and uttered the word "Go" without emotion, which turned into a torch that lit up the firecrackers.

This new special recruit was named Yaches. He became famous in one battle and defeated five noble females.

Nicky was stepped on the ground and shouted unwillingly: "I won't let you go!"

Yaches didn't know what he was thinking. His eyes were on Nicky, but he was not actually looking at him. After a moment of wandering, he calmly said: "Trash, don't come close to me."

Nicky's childish little face was completely distorted. They were so embarrassed and the feud was so big that they couldn't let it go.

Tai Lun, who was also a special admissions student, took advantage of his lunch break to pretend to be well-intentioned and persuade Yaches, presenting facts, reasoning, and convincing him with sincerity.

He said that Nikki and his female father were very powerful in the empire, and if they continued to go against them, they would most likely be kicked out of school.

Yachis did not use the money Daolo gave him, but only received the simplest subsidized meals at school. They were almost tasteless and far inferior to those at Lovell's home.

But it was nutritious, far better than what Yahs had eaten in the slums, and he ate it quickly and cleanly.

After eating, he wiped his mouth with good manners and a rather aristocratic manner, then stood up and walked away, completely ignoring Tai Lun.