Chapter 41 Probably yes

After Mingxi's duplicity, Lovell temporarily gave up his plan to give Arthur to anyone.

But he has his own intelligence network, which is the Mercury House, which is very knowledgeable about the relationship between men and women. If it doesn't work, he will take into account the opinions of all the insects, select one with a good reputation, and force him to marry him.

After getting married, even if you pretend to look good, you won't be able to cause any trouble under his nose.

Lovell also provided new information to the Mercury House, saying that the Crown Prince Mingxi had a tendency to abuse women and was not a good male.

However, the Mercury House hesitated and hesitantly advised Lovell not to speak nonsense, as it would cause big trouble.

Luo Feier said calmly: The person I want to send to you is Mingxi's former female attendant Ke Ye.

Now the insects in the Mercury House had to believe it even if they didn't want to believe it. Some insects were crying and the house collapsed. After all, Mingxi had always been a good hero who was longed for in the eyes of the public.

Because of Lovell's generous funding, Mercury House has grown in size in recent years and has a stable headquarters. They are also accustomed to Lovell and his financial resources that are not consistent with his status.

I reluctantly believe that Roroye might be the person in charge of money in the Erich family.

However, after all, Keye is Roroye's female brother.

Why does Roroye have the right to send Keye wherever he wants?

They were very confused, but they didn't dare to ask for fear of asking something terrible.

Today, there are four bugs in the Erich house, but even one more bug does not change Arthur's miserable situation. He is isolated.

Needless to say, Yaches, even Keye, stayed away from him. He usually had to be looked down upon by Lovell, and his life was very difficult.

If Keye's arrival makes any difference, that's what Yahos should be worried about.

When the Erich family still lived together in the past, Keye was the one who took care of Lovell the most, and he could be considered a servant. In addition, Keye now has nothing to do, so he is very Naturally, he accepted part of the work that Yahs should have done originally.

Also because Keye stayed by Luofel's side almost every step of the way, Yaches had many carefully planned little moves in the past, but they could no longer appear.

The head of the family did not absorb enough, which made Yaches feel a little sick, but this also gave him some time to communicate with Roroye.

Yaches told Roroye a secret that had troubled him for a long time. What mistake did Arthur make to be imprisoned for several years by the family master.

"Arthur was discovered by the head of the family to be in a relationship with a woman."

When hearing what Yaches said, Luo Roye was so shocked that he almost crushed the terminal. Although he couldn't believe it, he knew that Yaches would not talk nonsense.

Then he thought that since Arthur would be discovered, he must have a favorite insect, and he asked: "Who is it?"

But Yahus only replied: "I can't say."

Luo Roye lowered his eyes, casting a dark color in his eyes without any haze.

Lovell couldn't see any secret interactions between the female insects. He was in a very upset mood right now, and he had to let go of any extra male insects he picked up.