Chapter 34 If you can't get in, you'll have to get in even if you squeeze in

Lovell sat cross-legged on the bed, holding Yaches' chin with his palm, easily covering the lower half of his face, squeezing it carelessly, and holding the terminal in his other hand.

Felic asked over there: Did you really lick it?

Luo Feier typed with one hand: Didn't you say you should do this?

Felix: Where did you lick?

Lovell: Face.

Felic sensed something was wrong, so he exited the dialog box and searched for the identity of Roroye.

The result obtained is that the full name is Roroy Erich, she is the Erich family female, an S-class female, an outstanding student of the Noble Military Academy, she is currently underage and has not graduated, and there is also a picture of her full of vitality and nothing. Photos of hazy smiles.

Who doesn't know that Erich is from a big family, and the head of the family is still the S-class male insect Luo Feier. No matter how reckless Roroy is, he should not hide his identity and do things that harm the family. A matter of reputation.

Moreover, students are very busy, even busier than female insects who are already working. Unless necessary, they should not go out to find unknown insects to have fun.

For a moment, Felic was filled with thoughts and his imagination was wide open.

He asked Luo Roye tentatively: Is the dog beast you are talking about an insect?

Felic didn't expect Luo Roye to tell the truth, but he didn't expect the other party to be so straightforward, replying almost instantly: How do you know?

Felic suddenly realized that he felt that he had discovered the truth of the matter.

As a bug of the Erich family, Loroy will only be responsible to Lovell. But now that he wants to cure the psychological problems of a female bug, there is no doubt that the identity of this female bug must belong to Lovell.

Although it was rumored that Lovell kept his privacy and stayed away from female bugs, rumors were rumors. They, the insignificant bugs of the Zerg race, had never seen such a male bug with their own eyes, so they did not believe that there were such male bugs.

Combining Roroye's efforts to conceal it and Lovell's disguised image, Felic felt that he knew a terrible secret.

Lovell has a bug behind his back. Not only that, he also likes to torture the bug.

Felic sighed. He felt that Roroye was a kind-hearted insect, and he was full of sympathy for the "dog beast".

He said: Since it is a worm, you cannot use the method of treating dogs and beasts. You should go elsewhere.

Lovell asked: Where to go?

Felic thought about it and was convinced of the secret he had figured out: I will let you go to a place, but you must not reveal it to other insects, especially the male insects.

There is something that the male worm cannot know. Lovell became interested: Okay, tell me.

Felic then told Lovell about a new thing called "Mercury House".

Mercury House is an organization formed voluntarily by female insects. Its role is to rescue female insects who have been injured and abandoned by male insects. Although it has always been difficult to carry out due to financial and illegal issues.

They are willing to accept females in need of help, but Lovell is not yet trustworthy enough, so he can only contact them online for a short period of time.