Chapter 88 No response

After Yachs and Siolei boarded the airship, they detected the existence of the male Philo for a long time, and later determined that he must be Lovel.

It has to be said that Kalendo's bravery in bringing his family master to the Star Thieves shocked them, but it meant they were in big trouble.

As long as Lover pursues Yaches for a day, they will never have peace for a day.

After deliberation, Yahs and Siolai decided to use their tactics to gain once and for all. It was important to complete the mission. Yahus was deliberately arrested after killing Rogers. Siolai secretly incited the hatred of the Star Thieves and planted bombs inside the spaceship, waiting for the war to break out, making the situation even more chaotic.

When the time comes, no one will inspect him too carefully, and Yaches can die in front of Lovell as a matter of course. From now on, he can just be more careful and remain anonymous so as not to be discovered again.

But this also means that Yahs must pretend to be weak before that, pretending to be unable to defeat the male insects, paving the way for him to die easily.

But in the current situation, Yaches felt that he had something important to lose, and he couldn't pretend anymore. He wanted to fake death to get rid of Lovell, but he didn't want to increase his bond.

Yaches's legs were spread apart, and the male's knees pushed in, and then he leaned over and pressed down. After several tests and hesitations, he kissed the side of Yaches's face.

Yahs, who thought that Lofel was trying to get up, wanted to sigh inexplicably. This particular noble man, I don't know what he was thinking. Not only was he ready to enjoy the female insects on the ground, but he also hesitated to do it forcefully. Coexisting with purity, it looks like the first time.

Siolai appeared quietly behind Lovell, his face almost bursting with laughter, it was really difficult for him not to make a sound.

Yaches signaled with his eyes, asking him to quickly deal with Lovell.

Siole made a received gesture, then took out a small bottle, carefully dripped a drop of the liquid inside, and dropped it on the back of Lovell's neck.

Lovell noticed it. He raised his head, covered the back of his neck and looked behind him, but there was nothing there.

He could still feel a little damp feeling on his hands. He looked up at the ceiling again, suspecting that the broken spaceship was in disrepair for a long time. Then he didn't care and continued with his unfinished business.

Half an hour later.

Due to the big plan, Yaches failed to keep his pants and was stripped naked by Lovell. The male worm made trouble on him, kissing here and touching him, and inevitably he would react.

He was only twenty years old, and his life consisted only of fighting and killing. He was so rigid that he thought he would only have one male insect in his life.

In this situation, he is ashamed and angry. He has been holding back his anger. He is lying on the floor and uses the slightest coolness coming from under his body to remind himself to calm down. If it were another male insect, Yaches could directly twist it off. head.

However, Lovell, who had made Yaches look like this, was always neatly dressed and his hair was not messed up. Now he did not touch Yaches, but looked between his legs with a serious look on his face. Thinking about something.

Lovell discovered one thing. He had been playing with Yaches for a long time, but he felt that it was boring, he had no interest at all, and he didn't even have a basic reaction from his body.