Chapter 15 Presumptuous

Lovell had a dream a long time ago. At that time, he was very young, but he was much more violent and violent than now. He could do anything, and everything he did was right.

I learned everything from my male father.

At that time, they lived in the castle where the Erich family symbolized their status and had lived for generations. In this historic castle, there seemed to be a heavy feeling when breathing, and many bricks and tiles were deposited that have gradually faded away, but Things that couldn't disappear, they all hid in corners.

For example, there was a tooth in the crack of the door, a thin slice of an insect wing picked up under the steps, and the back of the castle, which was washed away by the rain, revealing bones that were said to belong to alien animals, hiding dirt and evil under the splendor.

And in the castle, the most popular and cheapest ones are the female insects.

There are many, many female worms coming and going in front of Lovell all the time. They are very strong and will not do anything easily, but sometimes they will be broken by the male father, or they will be thrown away and replaced with new ones. , so new faces appear from time to time, and Lovell is used to it.

Among these female insects, some are related to Lovell by blood and should be called female brothers, or elder brothers. However, they tremble every day and have to kneel down to talk to Lovell.

Xiongfu told him that they are not your brothers, they are just your slaves.

Female insects are born humble, so you don't even need to regard them as insects.

Lovell nodded and said: Got it.

Until, he started to notice a very strange female insect.

There will always be a female insect in a corner, always watching him with eyes like amethyst.

Lovell pretended not to see it, but he was thinking in his heart. He seemed to want to come over and hug me.

Lovell opened his eyes, and what he saw was the familiar ceiling, not the gorgeous murals on the castle. He broke free from the dream of the past, but the powerlessness, loss, and strong longing were still attached to him. .

It was late at night, and the side effects of the medicine that Luo Feier took during the day were still a bit severe. His body was not in good condition, and now he felt uncomfortable all over. Luo Fei Er whispered: "Butler."

He wanted the butler to bring him some relief medicine.

After waiting for a while, the robot butler did not push the door in as expected. Lovell frowned and felt irritated. This time his voice was much lower, and he suppressed his anger and repeated: "Butler."

But the machine butler still didn't come in.

It is impossible for the robot butler not to hear Lovell's call. He will definitely come over if he hears it, but Lovell is not aware of this problem now.

He thought that even the machine butler would be disobedient. Damn it. He shook his somewhat groggy head. Lovell climbed up from the bed. His steps were unsteady and he couldn't see clearly what was in front of him. He held on to the wall and opened the door. Walk out slowly.

Wherever Lovell walked, the mansion would automatically light up softly, but this level of light was an irritation to Lovell now, making him even more angry.

Everything around him, any movement at all, made Lovell feel extremely bored. He had the urge to destroy everything he saw.

Suddenly, Lovell noticed a place with a prominent light. He narrowed his hazy eyes and wondered, is this where the robot butler is hiding?