Chapter 79 Provocation

When Yaches came here today, it was very likely that he would be killed by insects, but Arthur was smart. He knew that he couldn't escape, and he couldn't be beaten again and again. He couldn't lose the protection of Weishilai yet, so he just did I was ready to admit my mistake and waited for Yaches to come back in advance.

By striking first, he admitted his mistake, and even provided complete remedial measures, which made Yaches want to get angry but he didn't know how to get angry.

This is a life-saving skill that Arthur has practiced under Lovell for many years.

He admitted his mistake so sincerely, and in addition to paving the way for his diligent care of Yahus during this period, which was not due to credit but also hard work, Yahus really didn't know where to start in the first place.

However, Yaches's patience also ran out. Taking in Arthur was originally Siolai's hint, not his intention, but for several days, Siolai has not revealed what the purpose of keeping Arthur is. .

He is not a lively insect. He likes to live alone and isolate himself from other insects. He hates that his peaceful life is broken, and he also hates that his own cabin is constantly intruded and destroyed.

Now, no matter what Seyorai's purpose was, since he showed the insect to him and didn't want to take care of it, it naturally meant letting him deal with it.

Looking at Arthur with a pitiful expression, and the hut with no place to stay after five comatose bugs were placed there, and smelling the unpleasant smell in the air, Yaches thought that the hut was no longer useful.

Whether it's Arthur or his reckless brother, wherever he comes from, let him go back to where he came from.

From Arthur's perspective, Vesile had been staring at him with a terrifying expression since he came in. He was just silent and seemed to be thinking about something. Fortunately, there was no obvious murderous intention.

Arthur nervously promised: "En Chong, my brother and I will definitely use you well in the future..."

"No need." Yahs refused.

Then he took one last look at the abandoned hut. He didn't want to talk to Arthur anymore, and left with a slight resentment. When he left, he asked all the secret killers to retreat.

Arthur blinked and was a little dazed. He couldn't believe it. This was considered a pass?

I thought Yiweixilai seemed indifferent, but actually had a very temperamental character. He and Roroye would at least be thrown out like that B-level male insect.

Arthur's tense heart finally relaxed, but what followed was that he always felt uneasy because he was let go by Vichylai too easily.

It seems that when a storm is coming, there will be a follow-up.

Often a moment of calm is brewing for a bigger thunderstorm.

Shaking his head, it was useless to worry now. Arthur temporarily dispelled the doubts in his heart and turned to look at the unconscious Roroye on the ground.

Although Arthur blamed him for being so reckless and reckless, and the master of the family would be furious if he knew about his disappearance, he also felt sorry for him.

Luo Roye came all the way to the Dark Star Territory to find him, and the hardships he had to endure were not just as simple as his current injury. He was giving up his future and his dream of becoming a military female that he had vowed to do many years ago.

Arthur touched Luo Roye's face, took out his bed from the cabinet so that Luo Roye could sleep more comfortably, and then sat on the bench nearby and watched him in a daze.