Chapter 76 Forced

In order not to cause trouble, Yaches deliberately avoided the scimitar for a period of time, and then he did not encounter Arthur again.

Except for his occasional whims, the tasks that Yaches takes on are usually directly arranged by Siolai. The task targets are both male and female, and sometimes they even destroy the sect, traveling back and forth among the major planets in the universe.

But this time Siyoulei assigned Yaches a mission inside the Dark Star Territory, and it was only a pair of A-level female insect brothers, which was not enough to make Yaches take action.

Although he had doubts, Yaches thought it might be a leftover problem from the turmoil in Qinjiang. He didn't think much about it, and didn't need to make any more preparations, so he went that night.

According to the clues of the mission, Yaches rushed to the place where the target would appear tonight. He gathered his breath, hid in the shadows, and then saw a very unexpected scene.

Two mission targets are doing inappropriate things to a female insect.

Yaches has been working as a killer for four years. It is easy to see everything when hiding in dark places. He has become accustomed to the scene where he happens to bump into other insects while doing business. Isn't it strange?

But today is special, because the female being forced is an S-class female.

The S-class female was actually held down by two A-class females, but she didn't do it intentionally, and she resisted very seriously, which is really rare in the world.

Yaches couldn't help but take a few more glances, and unexpectedly discovered that the useless S-class female was Arthur, whom he met not long ago.

Such a thing as compassion does not exist in Yahus. He saw Yasse being forced to have no emotion in his heart. He even thought that Arthur was in trouble, so he might as well wait for the two females to kill Arthur. Take action.

But when he saw that Arthur's face no longer had a friendly smile, but was full of anger and humiliation, he felt dazed for a moment. For some reason, those two A-level female insects suddenly became... very annoying.

After Arthur finished work today, as usual, he used his sweet smile and the way of drawing pie to attract all the female insects who invited him to have a meal, play, or "come with me, there will be a surprise" They were all sent away.

But just when he was about to return to his residence, he sensitively discovered that he was being followed. He secretly thought something was wrong and hurried home.

In the end, I went home, but I ignored that the Dark Star Territory was unusual. The "door" here was simply in name only. The real door was actually my own strength.

After everything in Arthur's house was smashed in his fierce struggle, he was dragged outside the door, and the two female insects wanted to violence him in public.

The insects in this whole street noticed the movement here, but they all stayed away to watch the excitement, and even thought it was a bit exciting, and no one had the intention to help.

This is not the first time Arthur has experienced this kind of thing. Last time he was just helpless and wanted to cry, which directly led to him having to escape from the empire. But this time, he would rather die than let these two dirty bugs playing around.

Arthur looks soft on the surface, but in fact he has a strong character, otherwise he would not have been imprisoned by Lovell for several years without repentance. Although he cannot escape now, he can commit suicide.