Chapter 12 Marriage

The two of them went out like this. Lovell pushed an old wheelchair that was broken more than ten years ago. Sitting in the wheelchair was Jahs, who seemed to have thorns under his buttocks and was stiff and motionless.

As soon as this strange combination appeared in a place with insects, both the male and female insects who saw them were in a trance, wondering if they were dreaming.

In the Zerg tribe, there is no Zerg who does not know Lovell, and is deeply impressed by his alienated and indifferent character. However, it is undeniable that he is noble and elegant. He is a standard male Zerg aristocrat. When he appears in the public eye, his every move is... Very particular.

So who is this insect that looks exactly like him?

She was dressed casually, and those with a keen eye could notice that the inner and outer clothes were not the same. There were not even a single decorative bead on the whole body from head to toe, which is called plainness. Even the buttons on the collar were not finished and were open generously. , revealing her white neck and collarbone.

The long hair was spread freely without any restraints. When it was blown by the wind, a strand of it ran arrogantly to the bridge of the nose, and was rubbed along the top of the head to the back of the head by Lofeil who felt itchy.

Lovell did not give up on his particularity. He looked in the mirror before going out and felt that this look was quite good. It was another style that he had not tried before and had a unique flavor.

Although his usual dress is exquisite and solemn, he lacks money and new ideas. He will get tired of it always being the same, so he is still very satisfied.

However, the other insects didn't know what he was thinking, they only believed what they saw in their eyes.

Lovell almost had his desolation slapped on his face.

what's the situation?

When did the Erich family go bankrupt? How come they never heard about it?

Luofel habitually ignored the sight of other insects and slowly walked out of the male insect's residential area like a leisurely stroll, and soon arrived in the bustling area of the city.

There are more insects, and they attract more attention.

Lovell is an S-class male that is cherished by the empire. In order to respond to the people's yearning and curiosity for S-class males, his information is made public to the people. He has lived under the spotlight for his every move since he was a child. This is also his Responsibilities lie.

But unlike more than a dozen other S-class males, Lovell was either passive or absent from work.

From time to time, other male insects will appear in a public place, do some high-profile things, and entertain everyone's eyes. Even if it doesn't work, they will share their lives on the insect network.

Only Lovell would not go to public places if he could, and there would be no communication or expressions throughout the whole process. When he met someone with the same status as him, he would have the patience to say a few polite words. If he met someone who was not as good as him, he would ignore it if he could. .

Lovell's sharing of his life still stopped at the day his male father died. He simply officially announced the death of his male father without any emotion.

Countless bugs in the empire cried bitterly and lamented that the empire was missing another S-class male bug. They recalled how dazzling and dazzling the heroic father Lovell was when he was young.