Chapter 101 Kill you all

Because of their status and class, Mingxi's female servants and Erich's house bugs were relatively familiar with each other, and they could chat with each other occasionally. However, now due to the tit-for-tat confrontation between their respective master bugs, the atmosphere has become subtle. Embarrassing again.

They looked at each other in silence, standing erect and standing guard at the door, waiting for the males to finish chatting and leave.

After being silent for a while, they suddenly heard a loud bang coming from the palace, followed by the sound of various pieces of porcelain and glass falling to the ground and breaking into pieces.

The female insects were startled and almost immediately opened the door and rushed in.

I saw a mess inside, the table had been overturned, and the things on it were scattered all over the floor. Ming Xi pressed her elbow on her neck and pinned her to the ground. There was not only food but also sharp fragments under her body.

They also glared at each other.

As soon as Yaches came in, he smelled the blood of the male worm. He reacted faster than all the worms. A flash of scarlet flashed in his eyes, and murderous intent suddenly aroused. He flashed behind Mingxi, clenched his hands into fists, and struck downwards. Minxi's head.

This punch had the sound of breaking through the air. If it were carried out, Mingxi's head would be punched directly.

"Wait!" Mingxi's female attendants exclaimed, but there was no time to stop them.

At this time, just like last time, a burst of chaotic and noisy sounds exploded in Yahes's ears, but it only delayed his action for a breath, and he still did not give up his plan to kill Mingxi.

He was so decisive and ruthless, it seemed like he had to kill Ming Xi.

But precisely because there was only a moment of lag, allowing other insects time to react, Yaches's finger bones had already touched Mingxi's hair, but a lightning-like figure rushed over and flew him out. , broke through the palace wall and fell into another room.

All this happened so fast, Mingxi had no idea that his life was hanging by a thread just now, and Lovell could only see a strand of falling silver hair clearly when he was pressed down, and judged that it was his Yahs.

"Hero Lord!"

"Master!"

The other females hurried forward and each helped their master up from the ground.

As soon as Mingxi was pulled up, he was out of control. The furious Lovell slapped him hard. This time, both sides of his face were swollen, which was symmetrical.

Tibil was actually faster than Daolo. He came to Lovell first. After helping Lovell up, he hurriedly checked his possibly injured back.

Seeing several fragments stabbed into Luofel's back, faintly showing blood, Tibil's expression immediately became ferocious. When female insects are extremely angry, their bodies will change, increasing their combat effectiveness, becoming more aggressive, and improving their health. Bi'er bit her elongated canine teeth fiercely and turned back to glare at Mingxi, as if she wanted to eat her flesh and blood.

Mingxi's female attendant was startled when she saw this, and hurriedly stepped in front of her, blocking Tibil's sight.

Luo Feier's forehead was so painful that he was sweating. A few years ago, he and Mingxi were evenly matched in the fight, but now he was pressed to the ground and unable to move. He was so angry that his brain hurt. He didn't care about cultivating his body and being less angry. He cursed angrily: " Wishful thinking, disgusting things, get out of my sight!"