Chapter 105 Only you

Mingxi screamed. He sat up in panic, supported the bed with both hands and legs, and hid at the head of the bed while staring. He casually touched the teacup on the cabinet, picked it up and smashed it subconsciously.

"Get out, monster!"

The monster, which couldn't even be harmed by energy beams, was hit by a mere teacup. It was no different than being stroked by a feather, but it successfully attracted his attention.

Mingxi's figure was reflected in the monster's eyes, and his brows gradually wrinkled. Suddenly he roared and became furious, which shocked Lovell, who was still lying below him, and his heart skipped a beat.

The sharp claws covered with female worm plasma, with a speed that the male worm could not reach, fiercely grabbed Mingxi at the head of the bed with a sound of breaking through the air.

"Stop! No!"

Lovell's pupils dilated, and he hurriedly got up and shouted to stop the monster.

Fortunately, the monster heard it, and his hand stopped in front of Mingxi, only a fist away from the tip of the male's nose.

Mingxi was frightened. He could smell the smell of blood on his sharp claws. He lost his arrogance just now. He stared wide-eyed and held his breath without daring to move.

Although the monster was called to stop by Lovell, it had no intention of giving up. He seemed to be hesitating. The thin scales on his claws opened and closed restlessly a few times as if they were alive. There was a clicking sound when rubbing, and the long fingers only twitched. After two clicks, he continued to approach Ming Xi.

"Yachs! Can't you hear me when I say stop!"

Mingxi was even more surprised when he heard Lovell's cry. He didn't expect that this monster turned out to be Yaches.

Yaches hesitated in his movements. He seemed to want to listen to Lovell's words, but he was unwilling to go against his murderous intention. During the struggle, his hand fell on Mingxi's neck.

Ming Xi tightly grasped the sheets under him. He was breathing rapidly and did not dare to move. He looked at Lovell for help and said in a trembling voice: "Luo, Lovell, stop him quickly..."

Lovell gritted his teeth, tried his best to prop up his weak body, threw himself on Yaches and hugged him tightly. Regardless of whether Yaches could hear it or not, he shouted in his ear: "Jachs, listen to me. Yes, you can't kill Mingxi!"

Yaches's hand gradually tightened, and Mingxi's face suddenly turned red. She kicked her legs wildly, trying in vain to grasp the female insect's motionless hands like iron pliers.

After Luofel broke it twice and found that it was completely useless, he became so anxious that he opened his mouth and bit Yaches' shoulder. Unexpectedly, he hit his own teeth and let out a cry of pain.

This cry of pain rang in Yaches' ears, as if a drop of water broke through the thick fog, slightly dispelling the murderous intention. He was startled for a moment, and finally let go of his hand.

Mingxi lay on the bed, coughing desperately.

Yaches didn't look at him, but instead held Lovell's face, expressionless, and said awkwardly: "It hurts?...Does it hurt? No...it doesn't hurt."

Lovell looked at Yaches's now so ferocious appearance that it was almost unrecognizable to the insect. Although he didn't know what was going on, he could feel that it was unusual.

Shocked and angry at what had happened while he was unconscious, Yahs even lost the flesh on his insect wings, leaving only bones!

Lovell, who also had insect wings himself, could not imagine the pain, and even though Yaches had reached this point, the first thing he cared about was whether he was in pain. For some reason, Lovell's eyes suddenly turned red.