Chapter 114 Pessimism is connected

Those few female bugs invaded the Erich family's territory first, so they took life and death seriously. No wonder, Lovell would not sympathize with them, but it was not recommended to kill bugs casually and pretend to be nothing.

The most important thing is that Yax will easily kill his own insects if he continues like this.

Since Yachus won't listen to him even if he is told, and he can still come and go in the castle unimpeded by insects, as long as Lovell is asleep, Yachus will be completely free, so he must find a way to restrict it. His action.

So at night, Lovell brought ten extremely strong special handcuffs that even the female insects could not break. After locking his and Yaches' wrists together, he fell asleep peacefully.

When he woke up the next day, the bugs were still there and so were the handcuffs.

It's just that the worm is pretending to be stupid and has a guilty conscience, and the handcuffs are crooked, and they are forcefully opened and then squeezed together.

Lovell asked coldly: "Where did you sneak away again?"

Yaches said in a low voice: "I didn't run away."

"Dare you lie?"

Yaches panicked for a moment, but he had a pure mind. He specifically raised the dilapidated handcuffs and explained to add insult to injury: "He's still here, he didn't run away."

Lovell liked the way he spoke harshly, so he gave Yaches's "smart" head a hard slap, which actually made his own hands hurt.

When Lovell couldn't think of a way and had no idea what to do with Yaches, Youchong came up with some advice.

It was Luo Roye. He said that Yahus only cares about the master of the house now. That is his weakness. The master of the house can use this to threaten him.

Lovell became interested: "How to threaten?"

"Jia Jun will only leave when you are asleep, then you can say..." Luo Roye's eyes wandered for a moment before saying: "Since you don't want to sleep with me, just let other insects accompany me."

Lovell narrowed his eyes and looked at Roroye with sharp eyes.

Luo Roye lowered his head lower and lower, but continued: "In order to prevent other insects from getting close to you, my master will definitely not leave secretly again."

This is a feasible method, but such a "unique" idea is not something that the upright-minded Luo Roye can come up with, and he is not so bold. Luo Feier said to the point: "You went to see Arthur?"

Arthur is still locked up in the dungeon. Even if Lovell returned to the castle, he never mentioned him, as if he had completely forgotten about him.

Luo Roye immediately knelt down and said: "Yes, I went to see him..."

He admitted it, but didn't explain anything for himself.

It turns out that the two brothers were in love with each other. Arthur was the first to have feelings for him, and he had the audacity to break up his younger brother. The main responsibility was on him, so Lovell focused on suppressing him.

But last time in the Dark Star Territory, Luo Roye confessed that it was Arthur who was tempted first, but he was the one who made the first move. This frightened Arthur into running away, so the responsibility fell on Luo Roye again.

After explaining, Lovell no longer planned to auction them off. After all, he had been brothers for many years and he was not so cruel after he was in a better mood.