Chapter 30 What are you looking at?

Yaches felt that these two princes were very self-righteous and still haunted.

While they hid their contempt and intentions for Yachus, they used their own ideas to try to "help" Yachus so that Yachus could put down his guard and hostility towards them.

After all, Yahs has a poor foundation and a serious partiality in subjects. There is a natural gap between him and other students. He doesn't know that a gemstone decoration the size of a fingernail is called elegant when placed on one outfit, but becomes vulgar again when it is replaced with another outfit. , and can't taste the subtle differences in the wine.

Facing those so-called "elegant" things, he didn't feel anything at all.

In addition to this, there is a severe lack of common sense.

In the male insect class, when he was asked how male insects would usually behave if they were angry, his answer was.

"Frowning, scolding, looking for a discipline whip, if you can't find it, just... pinch your face."

Some students started to laugh softly when they heard this.

The instructor shook his head and corrected him: "First of all, the male doesn't have to look for the discipline whip himself, and he won't be able to find it, unless he doesn't want to hit you at all."

"Secondly, pinching the face?" The instructor asked, "Do you think pinching the face is a form of punishment?"

Yachus shook his head.

"Yes, this is actually a way of flirting. Yaches, do you think the male will flirt with you when he is angry?"

"flirt?"

"Otherwise, what do you think?" the instructor asked, adding that this gentle technique of pinching the face would only appear on a very small number of good-tempered males.

Yaches was stunned. He recalled that Lovell always liked to pinch his face. His face turned red and he stammered: "I, I don't know."

Serious cognitive errors like Yahus's were interpreted by other insects as probably just hearsay. In fact, they had never had any close contact with male insects.

And because of the lack of "connotation" in his behavior, even the young female who suspected that his identity was not simple felt that her suspicions were in the wrong direction.

Yachs began to be often mentioned together with the only "upstart" female son in the class, Raushek.

After Isaiah and Ishaya learned about this situation, they felt that it was uncomfortable to be isolated and looked down upon, and besides, the insect veins were very important to future development.

Yaches only seemed to be unconcerned on the surface, but secretly he didn't know how uncomfortable he was, and he certainly couldn't refuse their help in times of need.

They plan to draw Yaches into their circle and give him many "friends". After Yaches gradually integrates, they will be able to better control Yaches in an environment dominated by them.

So they often traveled across two campuses to communicate with Yaches and invited him to participate in various activities, cleverly using the pretext of "learning and mutual assistance".

To be honest, Yaches was a little moved, because Lovell taught him manners, which showed that Lovell also cared about the cultivation of these nobles. In order to cater to the most important family head, he really needed to make up for the lessons.

But the female father said: "Never accept any overtures from the enemy insect, because he must have other intentions."

As a result, he refused very neatly.