Chapter 122 Welcome back

After the chaos in the empire, the Insect Emperor was too angry and injured his body. He lay down and never got up again. Gavya was so hurt that he sought a doctor and was busy recovering the abducted male insect. They "ignored" the pursuit of the Erich family.

At this point, the farce that shook the entire universe began to come to an end.

After a period of time passed, Lovell, who had disappeared for a long time and whose whereabouts were speculated by the insects, finally appeared. As soon as he appeared, he brought bombshell news, dropped a bomb in everyone's heads, and exploded a mushroom cloud.

He announced to the entire universe that he had married Yachs, the master of shadows in Dark. At the same time, the Erich family also officially joined the Dark Star Territory and was located in the Dark City. They would share power with Dark in the future.

There were so many unreasonable things in this paragraph that Zhong didn't know where to start.

First of all, isn't Siyolay the master? Who is this Yachus?

Secondly, the Erich family has been a legitimate imperial noble since ancient times. Even if they are forced to leave, they will not join in with the criminals.

Finally, An Ke is a dominant presence in the Dark Star Territory. After Erich left the empire, he was no longer as prosperous as before. What could he do to negotiate with An Ke?

Now, no news has been leaked. As soon as he appeared, he divided a third of the area of the dark city and shared the authority with An Ke. It is hard to believe that there is no secret in it.

Combined with the marriage of Lovell and the master "Yachs" who appeared out of nowhere, a female of the Erich family was driven crazy, and the story of the seller seeking glory suddenly played out in her mind, which was reasonable. too much.

The insects couldn't help but feel sorry for this "displaced" and "suffering" S-class male insect. They felt that it was really not easy for the male insect to live like this.

He just left the wolf's den and entered the tiger's mouth. In the hands of the master of the Dark Star Territory, it might be better to stay in the empire and be bullied by the Insect Emperor.

There were still many insects who wanted to see how the empire would react after learning the news, and whether they would quickly send troops to snatch Lovell back. However, unexpectedly, the empire seemed to have not received the news, and there was no movement.

...

When the news was spread, Lovell was left alone.

Yahus had not yet returned to normal and was taken away by Seyolay. He said that the treatment process was rough and bloody, and he said it would take at least two months, so he asked Lovell to wait.

Lovell frowned, a little worried: "How rough is it? Will it hurt Yaches's eggs?"

Siyoulai almost forgot about this, but he didn't expect that they would still believe it. With a puff, without the psychological burden of having done something immoral, he said with a smile: "There are no bug eggs, I lied to you."

As a result, the "rough and bloody" process was advanced, and the battle was very tragic. Yaches was shaking with anger. In the end, Lovell had seen enough of the show, so he went up to catch the insect and comforted him: "Calm down, let's stay. It's still useful with him."

After Yachs was taken away, the insects of the Erich family were busy integrating into the Dark Star Territory. They had an agreement with Siolai, and sharing power was naturally not unconditional. The insects of the Erich family would also use their own power in the world. The top knowledge and technology, each performing their duties, are dedicated to transforming the Dark Star Territory.