Chapter 58 A little bit of true self

During the days when Yaches stayed at Winedoo's place, he only did one thing, which was to watch various recorded videos about dogs and beasts, striving to achieve the most standard and perfect imitation.

Vinnido was a little surprised, because he thought that a young female like Yax might feel rejected and ashamed when learning to be a dog beast, so he thought about how to enlighten him.

As a result, Yaches did not feel any discomfort at all. Learning about dogs and beasts seemed to him no different from sitting in a classroom to learn knowledge. He was calm and serious from beginning to end, and did not feel that he should be embarrassed about it.

Just like Siyorai can disguise themselves as beautiful slaves of male insects for several months in order to complete their tasks, they can decisively give up as much as the value of the purpose they want to achieve.

In the process of studying, Yahus naturally also learned the news that Siolai had gone to see Lovell, and his heart inevitably sank.

Even if Siolai didn't say anything to Lofil, as long as he showed his face, a normal insect would be able to tell that there was a connection between them.

Lovell at least guessed his origin and discovered the lies he had told.

Knowing that he had done one more wrong thing, Yaches felt a stone in his heart. When he went to see Lovell, he felt uneasy. When he was on the spacecraft, he frowned. He didn't know that it was Lovell he was about to face. His angry face was still indifferent.

Winnido thought that Yaches was afraid that his secret would be revealed, so he comforted him and said, "Don't worry, the head of the family will never find out."

Although Yaches didn't listen, he understood his kindness and nodded: "Well, thank you."

When he arrived in front of Lovell, Yaches didn't dare to be too presumptuous, but just touched his hand tentatively.

Seeing that Lovell hesitated but did not refuse, Yaches made sure that Lovell was not angry and felt relieved.

At the same time, Yaches was the one who knew Lovell best. He could see the shock and confusion behind Lovell's calm appearance. He seemed to be very dissatisfied with Yaches' current state, but because he gave the order, , holding back and not saying anything.

Except when Luo Feier was in a hurry about marrying a female, there was no time when he felt so wronged. Even though he was very upset, he still planned to seriously study how to raise a dog beast.

Yahs felt fresh and had some other thoughts. When he was doing "Yahs", he could not be arrogant in the slightest, he had to be cautious in his words and deeds, and he had to exercise restraint and patience.

But now he has been given instructions. He is just a canine beast who loves his master wholeheartedly. All the terms and conditions that restrained him in the past can be removed.

At first, he just wanted to do something he couldn't do normally and get closer to Lovell. However, after getting close to Lovell as he wished, he was not satisfied with this.

The desire for control in Yaches's bones came out wantonly at this moment. He wanted to kiss Lovell, leave his breath on Lovell, and scare away all the greedy insects.

The more Lovell pushed him away, the harder he tried to control Lovell.

Yaches had always respected and admired Lovell in the past, and was unwilling to hurt him in the slightest or go against his wishes.

But since I was rejected last time, the feeling that I had only vaguely had in my heart before has gradually become a real idea.

If he is destined not to be accepted by Lovell, no matter what he does, it will be in vain. When he reaches the day when he can no longer suppress it and is on the verge of breaking out, he may... no, he will definitely do something excessive at any cost.