Chapter 22 The female who cries the most

Yahs hurriedly explained: "I was not beaten!"

It is not a wise choice to be harsh at this time. Lovell narrowed his eyes and asked: "Then what are these on you?"

"I'm fighting them."

Yaches couldn't explain clearly, so Daolo came out to explain: "Master, Yaches did not get beaten unilaterally. He got into a fight with them, and now the entire banquet is ruined."

Moreover, because it was obvious to all that Yaches was favored by Lovell, they were restrained and did not dare to take serious action. They just wanted to teach him a lesson. Who knew that a young female from the slums who had never seen the world could be so bold and so vicious that she would risk her life? Same, but suffered a loss.

Yaches tried very hard to make it clear to Lovell: "I am the owner of the family, and my property cannot be damaged by other insects."

This is the rule that Lovell once taught Yaches. He remembered it very clearly and swore that he would never do it again next time. However, he was very weak and still got himself injured, so he didn't want Lovell to know about it, and he felt that He's useless.

Sure enough, Lovell didn't care what the process was like, he only knew that his things were passive.

There was a coldness in Luofel's eyes. He knew why these insects would trouble Yaches. Since he looked down on the slums so much, he might as well experience it himself.

"Daolo, find any reason, deprive them of their identities and drive them to the slums. Don't let them set foot in the main city again."

Daolo said: "Yes, head of the family."

Lovell decided the rest of the lives of these female insects in a few words, and next came Yahus.

Lovell habitually wanted to whip Yaches with the discipline whip, but when his hand was empty, he realized that he was not at home, so he pinched Yaches's face with two fingers: "I told you You're not allowed to leave as long as you stay with me, right?"

Yaches's face was pinched and he apologized sincerely: "Yes, Master."

"If you were dragged down by another female insect, wouldn't you call Keye and Daolo to come over and help you?" Lovell pinched Yahs's mouth and pouted: "You can't even call an insect. , what is your mouth used for?"

"You're so stupid. I've been teaching you for so long and you haven't made any progress at all!"

Lovell's merciless accusations made Yaches' eyes gradually turn red. Lovell's disappointment in him was far more painful than the physical injury.

He would blame himself more than Lovell.

Da'olo felt that Yaches should not be blamed like this. When he found Yaches, Yaches was firmly suppressed on the ground. Faced with the huge body gap, he did not give up resistance and made a low noise from his throat. The screams kept struggling.

The female insect holding him down was almost uncontrollable, so she could only continue to intensify the damage in order to make Yaches calm down.

Da'olo didn't expect that Yahs, who usually seemed quiet, could be so wild, but the useless struggle was not worth it.

He rescued Yahus and took him to change clothes and clean up. He also taught Yahus by the way, telling him when to be tough and when to be soft.

To survive in this world, it is impossible not to be diplomatic.

But Yaches said almost stubbornly that he was the face of the family head and could never show weakness. He is the property of the owner of the house, and all insects that try to infringe on the owner's property must be defeated.