Chapter 5 Break the leg and drag it back

Not long after Aix left, the small flying messenger who delivered the goods brought a gift box.

Gifts that can be delivered directly to Lovell's mansion have been inspected at all levels to ensure absolute safety. Generally speaking, Lovell doesn't bother to look at them, and the machine steward records them directly and puts them in the warehouse.

But the gift box says "Yahs received it" on it.

It's also strange that there are insects that give gifts to Yaches and even deliver them to him.

Lovell asked the machine butler to bring it over and opened it without thinking.

Inside is an exquisite necklace, with switches, bracelets and anklets and other bits and pieces attached.

This kind of collar is generally used for male worms to **** slaves. There is an opening inside the collar, and inhibitors can be injected to weaken the female worms, enhance their sensitivity, and then release electric current for torture.

It wasn't so much a gift as it was pure malice.

Although it had only been two days since Lovell picked up Yaches, there were countless insects watching Lovell behind his back, so he knew quite a lot.

Lovell looked through it to see who sent it, but couldn't find the signature, so he didn't bother to pay any further attention.

Regardless of its function, the appearance of this collar was quite in line with Lovell's aesthetics. He picked it up and cuffed it around Yaches's neck, and then looked away for a moment.

The collar is mainly designed for adult females. Even though it is the smallest model, it still seems heavy and presses on Yachs's more prominent collarbone, making him look like a criminal serving his sentence in prison.

Lovell took off the collar again and threw it to Yaches: "Since this is for you, just keep it."

Yaches caught the collar with some novelty, and his eyes brightly said: "Thank you... Master."

It's not that Yahs has never seen a collar before, it's just that the collars he's seen are just a simple iron ring with rust stains on it. It's definitely not the exquisite and beautiful thing in his hand that looks like a work of art.

He didn't know what the intention of the insect who sent this thing was. He thought it was a gift from the owner of the family and was happy about it.

Lovell looked sideways at Yaches, he was really a puppy who didn't understand anything, and he was still having fun.

However, it reminded Lovell that the collar was still necessary. As for the one given by the unknown insect, it was just a decoration.

I'll go out and make a suitable one another day, just in time to take the puppy out for a walk.

In the middle of the night, Lovell woke up from his sleep and felt a little thirsty. He pressed the command button next to the bed, and the machine butler immediately came in with water on a tray.

After Luofel drank the water, he asked the machine butler to step aside, but the machine butler said: "Master, I have something to report to you."

If you need to tell him something in the middle of the night, Lovell was a little surprised: "Tell me."

"Yachs escaped two hours ago, evading the defenses."

Lovell paused and randomly noticed that the machine butler specifically pointed out to avoid defense, indicating that Yaches's escape was premeditated.