Chapter 63 Plop

"Plop."

The female insect who had lost her breath was thrown to the ground casually. Her eyes were still wide open, showing the disbelief that she had before she was alive, as if she didn't even know what was happening.

Although it was a bit troublesome, Xiyoulaite deliberately chose a method that would not leave blood and stain the place. Otherwise, if the bad-tempered male found out, he might be in trouble.

Siolai also waved his hand in front of Yaches just like the female insect did. After making sure that Yaches had no reaction, he raised the corners of his mouth with satisfaction.

He knew that his luck would not always be so bad. It can be said that Yahus's brainwashing played into his hands and saved him many troublesome steps.

If the place and conditions didn't allow it, it wouldn't be impossible for him to brainwash Yaches with his own hands. After all, it would be much easier to take away a newborn as white as paper than a sober one.

Once he's in a safe place, he'll make Yahs what he should be.

Siolai gently leaned down to pick up Yahs's legs, hugged him horizontally, and freed up a few fingers to pick up the corpse on the ground with disgust, regardless of the female's legs still dragging on the ground. , Siolai said cheerfully: "Let's go, Yaches, let's go to the universe to start a new journey with uncle."

"I do not want."

At this time, Siyoulei had already stepped onto the fence. Hearing the sound, he was immediately stuck there.

Yaches lifted his legs, got off Siolai's arms, returned to his seat, and said coldly: "You have to escape by yourself."

"Are you okay?" Siyoulai retracted his long legs and turned around, his expression a little hurt.

"Um."

"Is it all an act?"

"Um."

Well, in fact, he also felt that his nephew would not be the kind of stupid insect who would completely give up on himself and let the insects slaughter him, although he now hoped that Yahus would be.

Now that the kidnapping was impossible, Xiulei said straight to the point: "Thanks to your family master, I must leave the empire temporarily."

"You are the one who wants to see the head of the family." Yahs frowned. Not only that, Siolai's whereabouts were exposed, and it also caused trouble for them all.

Siolai wisely skipped this topic. He said: "Yachs, this is the second time I ask you if you want to leave with me. You would really rather pretend to be a dog than stay in Lovell." By your side?"

Yaches lowered his eyes: "My answer remains the same."

Siolai laughed at him: "Even if you want to follow Lovell, if one day he finds out that you are pretending, do you know what the consequences will be?"

Yaches did not hesitate, as if he had said this to himself thousands of times: "I will accept the consequences no matter what."

The kid is young and doesn't know himself well, so he can even say such nonsense without changing his face.

Siolai shook his head in disgust. Although he had the ability to kidnap Yahus away by force, the consequences would be endless, and he might turn against him in the future. A smart man would not do such a stupid thing.

Siolai gave up just as simply this time: "Okay, I hope you won't come to me crying in the future. Goodbye."

"etc."