Chapter 73 I can't accept it

Keye spread out his insect wings, held Luo Feier on his side and flew towards the place where the sound of breaking and fighting continued. Looking down from mid-air, the front of Phuget's house was completely changed.

Yaches knelt on the ground covered in blood, covered his chest with his hands, coughed and spit out blood, and was protected by Erich's insects behind him.

Daolo, on the other hand, was facing off against Phuget's insects. Both sides were injured, and it looked like they had fought each other.

Seeing that it was about to break out again, Keye fell from the sky with Lovell in his arms and shouted loudly: "Duke Lovell is here, everyone, stop it."

The female insects raised their heads one after another, and the Erich family's insects restrained their movements. After looking at each other, Phuget's insects finally stopped attacking.

Yaches, who was lying on the ground, heard Keye's voice, and his body stiffened suddenly. His coughing stopped for a moment, and then it became more violent without restraint. He was injured in the respiratory tract, chest and lungs.

Luofel was placed next to Daolo by Keye. He came in a hurry, with long hair disheveled and wearing thin pajamas. He seemed to be gentle and approachable, but his aura overshadowed all the insects present. He was stern. His eyes swept across the messy courtyard and the female insects, all of whom were decorated.

The insects that were seen lowered their heads one after another, not daring to look at him.

Lovell lowered his head and saw the scarred Yahes. There were cracks in his calm face, and there was murderous intent in his eyes. He didn't see Pushujit, so he said: "Let Pushujit come out to see me."

The scene seemed to be strangely quiet for a while, and then the female master of Phuget stood up and said: "Master Lovell, the male master probably can't come to see you."

"Because." The female queen of Phujet raised her voice and looked at Yaches on the ground angrily: "He broke the male master's arms alive, and the male master fainted from the pain. He is now in the treatment warehouse. receive treatment."

"He has made a huge mistake. Please don't protect Mr. Lovell and leave him to us so that the hero can deal with it himself when he wakes up."

Lovell narrowed his eyes in surprise, but was not frightened by this horrifying thing. He only said calmly: "I want to know the cause and effect of the matter."

At this time, the insects sent from other male insects arrived one after another, and the guard females also came over, and soon the villa was surrounded by water.

But none of them made a sound to disturb them, and they all watched how Lovell and the female queen of Phujet would solve the problem.

Under the watchful eyes of everyone, and with the oppression of Lovell, the female queen of Phujet hesitated and told the whole story.

Because Phuget was a little interested in Yaches, and seeing Lovell's reaction, he would not let go, so he ordered his females to get Yaches no matter what.

The females of Phuget can only act according to the orders.

But it is easy to kidnap. How to steal the insect from Lovell, use it and then send it back without letting Lovell notice it is a big problem.

They were at a loss. At this moment, they received intelligence and learned that Yahs was a brainwashed female insect and did not have the IQ of a normal insect. With a little inducement, he would be able to conceal his experience. Lovell was alarmed.