Chapter 99 You can climb to the top

After Lofer put aside his pride and pride and confessed his feelings in front of Yaches with an embarrassed expression, a strange silence struck them.

Yaches said nothing, only stared at Lovell with burning eyes.

Lovell buried his head and endured it for a while, not understanding what Yaches's reaction was. Just when he couldn't stand the pressure and became angry, Yaches suddenly said violently without any grounding: "Hero, let's do it. "

A question mark appeared in Luofel's mind, and he raised his head: "Huh?"

Yahus learned a lot from Seyolay, but his grades in the subject of "Seducing Male Insects" were average. However, he did not need to use specially refined skills on Lovell, as long as he was serious and enthusiastic enough.

After he finished speaking, he pushed Lovell directly onto the bed and sat astride him.

The wounds on Yaches's body have not healed completely, they are just scabs, and marks are mottled all over the body. It can be said to be very ugly to the male, and it is not a good time to get close.

You must know that every opportunity for female worms to contact male worms is hard-won, so they will prepare carefully before starting to ensure that they appear in a perfect image and will never turn off the appetite of male worms.

But Yahs thought it didn't matter. How could a male insect who said "I would love him" dislike him with scars, a male insect who regarded him as his own and would never let him go no matter what.

Lovell's "confession" was like a spark falling on the paper, burning and spreading quickly, making Yaches's eyes glow with heat.

It was rare that Yaches was in such a high mood. It was more like excitement than happiness. His heart was pounding and his hands and feet were weak. He knew that something was wrong with him.

Even if he had enough affection for Lovell and was even willing to lay insect eggs for him, he would not be so shaken to the point where he is now unable to control himself.

Yaches's memory was fabricated. He couldn't remember his past feelings for Lovell, but at a certain moment, the past and present seemed to overlap.

The joy was already uncontrollable, as if he was going crazy to get something. He had been missing for many years, and now he finally got what he wanted. Yahs could not release the sudden burst of passionate feelings. The only gap was Lovell, who was eager to The ground wanted to touch him.

No, it's not as simple as touching. Yaches hopes to use the strongest and most primitive way to feel Lovell's existence. It's best if Lovell can hurt him, make him lose control, or even make him cry and tell him Everything now is real, not just fantasy.

Yaches raised his body slightly and rubbed Lovell's lower abdomen twice. His body woke up almost immediately. He lifted up his clothes, took the hand of the still confused male and pressed it on his chest.

The slightly cool palms touched the skin, and he pinched it twice subconsciously, causing Yaches to gasp slightly. His eyes became more charming, and he leaned down to kiss the corner of Lovell's mouth, his seduction was blatant: "Don't reject me, If you really want to love me."

Being so close, Lovell also noticed Yaches's enthusiasm. Logically speaking, it was the first time for a female monarch to seek sexual intercourse, so she should not let him down.

But the premise is that he can do it.

"Have you forgotten what happened on the airship?" Lovell raised his leg and pushed it up a little to prove his coldness: "I haven't recovered my health yet."