Chapter 21 Don't know what is good and what is bad

There was a lot of noise all around. Lovell was carried to another place quickly in his "coma". He moved slightly to attract Tuolu's attention, then quietly opened his eyes and gave Tuolu a warning. Eyes.

Tolu knew the moment he met Lovell that he was pretending to be faint. He didn't expect that Duke Lovell would do this. He felt a little surprised and didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

But a discerning female insect must know how to cooperate with the male insect. Tuolu whispered in Lovell's ear: "Don't worry."

Next, Lovell can rest assured and close his eyes to rest.

The pest doctors rushed over in a hurry and immediately discovered that Lovell was just faking it. However, under Tuolu's hint, they could only pretend to check it out.

After careful consideration, he came to the conclusion that Lovell's physical problem was not serious, he was just too tired and needed more training.

Then, on the pretext of letting Lovell have a good rest, he asked the idlers and others to withdraw.

Only Tolu, Weilan, Keye and Daolo were left.

Weilan sat on the edge of Lovell's bed, reporting Lovell's situation to the Insect Emperor, while the female insects stood in front, silent.

Lovell's condition gave the Insect Emperor a headache, but there was nothing he could do about it. To show how much he valued Lovell, Weiland was asked to wait here until Lovell woke up and said a few words of concern before leaving.

By the way, I would like to ask Weilan to inform Dalifa. Unfortunately, he is going to the solitary room again.

The Insect Emperor was very angry. He clearly saw that Lovell was so weak and still came to provoke him. He was really bad.

With Weylan in such big trouble, Lovell could only pretend to be faint, but he felt a little strange.

There were only a few bugs in the ward, and it was easy to distinguish each other's scent. However, Lovell never smelled the scent of Yaches's pheromones or heard his voice. He was not in the ward.

That idiot ran off somewhere if he didn't follow suit.

At that time, the situation was tense and chaotic, and Lovell guessed that Yaches had been squeezed out. Although he knew that he could not throw it away, he still tightened his fist.

Now that he is unconscious, let's go find Keye and Daolo. His mouth must be blocked again, and he may still be standing stupidly in the banquet hall.

The same goes for Keye and Daolo. Isn't there something missing that didn't happen?

What are the brains of these female insects? Lovell usually does not attack the female insects, but if they are not pretending to be stunned now, he wants the three of them to stand in a row and give it to each of them.

Taking advantage of the moment when Lovell was unconscious, You Chong began to act restlessly.

That's right, it's Weiland.

Weilan looked at Daolo, crossing his arms arrogantly and crossing his legs. His eyes were not eyes and his nose was not a nose. After looking at him with critical eyes several times, he started to get angry.

"Da'olo, you know what I think. It's your honor that I want you. According to the rules, you alone are worthy of me using the Toluo in exchange? It's just giving Luo Feier Just to save face."

"I gave you the position of a female attendant. You are not grateful and you still want to be a female monarch?"

Lovell:...