Chapter 95 Save me

Yahs lurked in Mingxi's temporary palace for two days. Every day he could only see Mingxi and his female insects for fun, indulge in enjoyment, and do nothing else. If it weren't too ridiculous, it would seem It really felt like I was on vacation in the Dark Star Territory.

On the third day, a bug came to the palace. Yahus knew him. He was one of the many female sons of the bug emperor and the knight captain of the empire, Meliv.

Siolai once mentioned Melifu to Yahuis, saying that he was not an ordinary person. The current Yahuis was not strong enough to deal with. If he met Meilifu when he was not the target of the mission, he should stay away from the edge for the time being. .

Yahs was not an arrogant person, so he had the intention of quitting and planned to stay for the last day. If Mingxi still only cared about having fun and did not reveal his true intentions, he would go back to resume his life and hand over the next task to Xiolai.

They waited like this until night. When Mingxi wanted to choose a female attendant to accompany him to bed as usual, Melifu came to ask for an audience.

There was a vague premonition in his heart, feeling that what he was waiting for was about to come. Yaches's eyes flashed and he hid himself even more carefully.

Mingxi pushed away the female insects around him and allowed Melifu to come in.

After Melif came in, she first knelt down to Mingxi as a knight, and said straight to the point: "There is news from Kalendo. Da'olo and the others have found Lovell."

Yaches never expected to hear the news in the first sentence. He was shocked and his breath was confused for a moment.

"How is he?" Mingxi was very excited. He sat up suddenly, looking a little worried, and urged anxiously.

Melifu frowned slightly and glanced at the roof beam of the palace: "Lofel is fine and did not suffer any harm."

"That's good, that's good..." Mingxi breathed a sigh of relief, but soon, his eyes turned fierce and he said sinisterly: "Xiolai dares to touch Lovell. I don't think he has to exist in the Dark Star Territory. "

"But it just so happens that with the Dark Star Territory as a shield, I can take Luo Fei..."

"Your Highness, wait a minute." Melifu stopped what Ming Xi was about to say. He suddenly pulled out several tracking thorns from his lower back and shot them at an inconspicuous corner of the palace with lightning speed.

With the sound of several clanking metal collisions, the tracking thorn was chopped into several pieces and fell to the ground one after another. A female insect in black clothes with silver hair and a cold temperament, wearing a black iron mask and holding a long knife, looked like a silent Appeared like a ghost at the palace door.

Ming Xi was startled and then scolded: "What kind of insect dares to break into my bedroom without permission!"

Melif looked Yaches up and down, and suddenly smiled: "It's been so long, I thought you were dead."

"I don't remember seeing you." Yahus said coldly. He took a step back and was already thinking about how to get out of here safely.

After hearing this answer, Melifu thought of something. He smiled even deeper and whispered to himself: "That's it."

...

It had been agreed for three days, but now three days have passed and three days have passed, and Yaches still hasn't come back. Lovell is not a person who can wait for a worm, let alone one who can tolerate being let go. He is completely angry.